Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Awesome - after following the instructions laid out by the resident geniuses I still couldn't get market sooo..I removed the external SD Card after backing up my apps using AstroDid a "factory reset" (from the "Privacy" screen in "Settings"Applied the 08/06 modded FWEntered my Gmail info againVIOLA - I haz marketYouse guys is awesomedocfreed

·
Registered
338 Posts
Sweet! But I still squirm at the thought: hosed my GE because of ridiculous orientation/"Padlock" problems. Not planning to reinstall it unless it could be hacked into something not leading to "Global Interface"... errrr, global sync, with all my locations, purchases, down to my underwear, belonging to the GOOG. You haz market? Naaa, huito! It's GE and Market hazez you, lol...---------------VIOLA= sort of Finnish melted cheeze, best in Europe & Russia. Are you Finnish?

·
Premium Member
2,102 Posts
Shhhh... he's got a zen sort of thing going. It will take him 8 years to reach that conclusion... like pruning a banzai. OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHMMMMMMMMM

·
Premium Member
2,102 Posts
It's his own "special" zen...SERENITY NOW!!!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.