Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey everyone?I have an augen gentouch right now and it is very slow and has many many problemsMy question is:Is the apad the best tablet you can get right now for the money?There are many tablets out there right now:apad, eken,flatpad, pandigital, etc etcso I dont know which is the best with less problemsAlso I got a few questions to ask:Can it play games like asphalt 5?Can it play emulators?Does the webcamera work with skype?Can you connect keyboards/mouses to it?does it accelerometer for games?Last question:Where is the best place to order to get a legit apad/fastestthanks

·
Premium Member
2,344 Posts
Not just directed to you Obiwan22 but for every one look to buy a slate. You answered some of these already. This week or next?
new devices coming out all the time.Budget? <$100, 150, 225, 300? More money, more choices.Size 7" small light more PDA shaped or 10" ipad like size weight. 2 main choices, a few 5" or 8" out there.How do plan to use it? Play games, watch video, e-reader, web browser, learn Android OS/programming don't want phone.Features needed GPS, camera, Full size USB Host(can plug in mouse etc), 3G, etcHackability Can root, custom Rom avail/dev, recovery ,etc.For people new to slates I tell them it's like buying a car. What's 'Best' depends on your needs.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Apple iPad is the best in most eyes, but lacks flash. The Android tablets right now force you to make different trade-offs and most have only resistive touch screens. I think you probably just need to read the different sections in this forum and see where people are complaining the least.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.