Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

Which of these tablets Hyundai T10 Exynos 4412 and PiPO M9 3G RK3188 has better performance as in no lags?

Kind Regards,

·
Registered
76 Posts
Hi,

Which of these tablets Hyundai T10 Exynos 4412 and PiPO M9 3G RK3188 has better performance as in no lags?

Kind Regards,
Not much experience on RK3188, but Exynos is known to be smoother especially in gaming. But I guess quite equal performance these two. At least my T10 runs very smooth. Also, what turned me away from PiPo M9 was its WiFi problems. Again I read people having a lot of problems with WiFi as in random disconnecting and poor reception with M9 even with latest firmware. Or maybe I'm just lucky to have really good WiFi on my T10

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Not much experience on RK3188, but Exynos is known to be smoother especially in gaming. But I guess quite equal performance these two. At least my T10 runs very smooth. Also, what turned me away from PiPo M9 was its WiFi problems. Again I read people having a lot of problems with WiFi as in random disconnecting and poor reception with M9 even with latest firmware. Or maybe I'm just lucky to have really good WiFi on my T10
What GPS support it has in T10, is it GPS or (w/) AGPS? Do you experience any lags in your T10 especially when you are streaming video in a browser then quickly switching to another app or swiping screen and other similar task/process intensive operation.

·
Registered
76 Posts
M9 has problems with wifi? You are joking right? What abaut t10 firmware upgrade from ICS? Still nothing?

Sent from my ragelis
Well, if most reviews and people in this forum are lying then my argument is wrong
Just read this morning about this issue in PiPo M9 section. Anyway, as we know some people get lucky and some not when purchasing a ChinaTab.

As for T10, I'm quite happy with ICS performance for now so no hurry to to upgrade.

·
Registered
436 Posts
The same for me with my twoo exynos 4412 devices on ICS.
Both faster and more smooth as my experience with twoo RK3188 devices on JB.

·
Registered
12 Posts
... really good wifi with my T10...
I'm not a great example, as I have an AP/router on 2nd floor, but I have an excellent signal on the ground floor, with stairs, and in a room that is not just below the top one.
'far better than my Pipo M8...

A little question : the url for the hyundai informatik, as i've not the latest firmware ? Thx !

the screen seems to be bad & dirty because I don't remove the protective film...

·
Registered
44 Posts
This thread makes me lean toward the T10 more and more LOL.

@Poil, what leather case is that? Is it a perfect fit with the T10?

·
Registered
366 Posts
Good morning.

I am looking to get another 4412 tab after I finally get Lightake to TAKEback a defective Ramos W42, The T10 looks really nice,

Would you mind a few questions ...you know, your personal observation?

You say the wi-fi is good? Great.

What about build on a scale from 1-10?

The small clip on cover; do you see that as something that could be problematic? I guess I worry about it loosening and not staying put.

How is the battery life?

And then you mention ICS & JB. I would have thought that the T7 having the upgrade would make it good for the T10 as well. Do you have any idea why not?

Thanks

·
Registered
76 Posts
Good morning.

I am looking to get another 4412 tab after I finally get Lightake to TAKEback a defective Ramos W42, The T10 looks really nice,

Would you mind a few questions ...you know, your personal observation?

You say the wi-fi is good? Great.

What about build on a scale from 1-10?

The small clip on cover; do you see that as something that could be problematic? I guess I worry about it loosening and not staying put.

How is the battery life?

And then you mention ICS & JB. I would have thought that the T7 having the upgrade would make it good for the T10 as well. Do you have any idea why not?

Thanks

For T10, yes Wi-fi is very good. No problems and not even dropping connection after hours of use. Really, nice for being a ChinaTab
I think the small clip is well mounted and not easy to take off, so don't worry about it getting lost. Build quality could be better. The screen feels somewhat loose from the body (I tried 4 T10's and all same) but not too bad really. Otherwise the quality is ok but nothing spectacular. T10 is a good choice if you are looking for a tablet with good gaming performance, cheap price and all in features, such as GPS, Bluetooth and 3G. All these functions work well. Battery life is good, but in fact I don't have long time experience about it. I just sold my T10 due the fact that it was too big for me to carry daily. So I bought Galaxy Note 8.0 3G for its more suitable size, pen function and Exynos of course
Already rooted it and added all necessary mods. But I also still have my T7s to tweak with.

But perhaps someone else with T10 can also help you to decide if to buy it or not. But I don't think Hyundai will release JB for it. At least at the moment it doesn't look very promising.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hey BamaPanda, what kind of defect did your W42 had? Because I also ordered from LighTake and they shipped to me today, hope it is not the one you sent them back.

·
Registered
366 Posts
For T10, yes Wi-fi is very good. No problems and not even dropping connection after hours of use. Really, nice for being a ChinaTab
I think the small clip is well mounted and not easy to take off, so don't worry about it getting lost. Build quality could be better. The screen feels somewhat loose from the body (I tried 4 T10's and all same) but not too bad really. Otherwise the quality is ok but nothing spectacular. T10 is a good choice if you are looking for a tablet with good gaming performance, cheap price and all in features, such as GPS, Bluetooth and 3G. All these functions work well. Battery life is good, but in fact I don't have long time experience about it. I just sold my T10 due the fact that it was too big for me to carry daily. So I bought Galaxy Note 8.0 3G for its more suitable size, pen function and Exynos of course
Already rooted it and added all necessary mods. But I also still have my T7s to tweak with.

But perhaps someone else with T10 can also help you to decide if to buy it or not. But I don't think Hyundai will release JB for it. At least at the moment it doesn't look very promising.
You mentioned size, and that is the one thing that has been holding me back from going 10.1.
Thanks for the info.

·
Registered
76 Posts
You mentioned size, and that is the one thing that has been holding me back from going 10.1.
Thanks for the info.
Yes, 10.1 is big indeed. But if you only use it for movies and so then it is a better option. But for me I'm always on the go so the size was a bit of problem. So this 8 inch works well for entertainment as well as for carrying around daily for work etc.

Sent from my GT-N5100 using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
55 Posts
I have a T10. 3 reasons you shouldn't buy it.

1) The build quality is crap. the touchscreen on mine keeps coming unstuck around the hdmi port area and I have to keep pressing it back in. Also it looks like it was designed by first year college kids.

2) It is still running ICS. You don't have the butter smooth performance of JB. And although the beta JB firmware for the t7 has been released there is nothing for the T10 as yet.

3) Firmware updates and custom firmware. I updated the firmware on my T10 a few days ago and lost the touchscreen functionality altogether. Maybe it was a fluke but there is nothing I can do to fix it. There is absolutely no support and you can only get on the hyundai website if you are in China. As far as custom firmwares are concerned there is nothing out there for either the t7 or the t10.

I would go for the Pipo if I were you. I owned a Pipo M3 movie and sold it to buy the T10. T wish I had just stuck with pipo and got the M9 instead

·
Registered
12 Posts
Mine is always perfect... and I don't touch firmware/rom when my tablet runs well.
I prefer a ICS well optimized than a crappy JB (freeze & not smoothy)... and the 1st one is simple and the interface isn't stuffed bullshit (android speciality...).
As the T7 runs on a JB 4.2.2 beta firmware, it'll probably come on T10... but i'm still wonder if I do the upgrade (all I want do, I can...).
I had most of the pipo (M2/M3/M8), and I prefer this T10.
It's not a model to impress friends with the look (I don't care), but very reliable, complete & efficient...

1 - 20 of 28 Posts