Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
I have found easy way to install bootanimation without root. And is self installer without typing commands in sdk or terminal.(I have not tested without root which is already rooted)
Download:MEGAUPLOAD - Android Custom BootAnimation InstallerExtract all files to your HDD. (whatever you want to place)For HSG-X5A you need this driver from Asure I am used. (usb_inf_X5A)Another MID can use android_usb_windows. (included in download)Connect MID and install driver. (MID can stay on)Bootanimation is Zenithink X Boot animation from wwilde on this thread:
http://www.slatedroid.com/zt-180/43...n-youtube-rooted-onto-my-zenithink-180-a.htmlInstructions:Install bootanimation without root: (not tested)Go to folder SDK and double click BootAnimation.batSDK is going to install bootanimation and restart MID.Bootanimation.zip is copied to data/local which is root no needed.If this not work, then MID must be rootedRooting the MID:Go to folder SDK and double click SuperUserInstall.batAfter reboot, try again install bootanimation.batIf you want install another bootanimation just replace bootanimation.zip in SDK folder.And do you want remove custom bootanimation, just double click RemoveBootAnimation.bat in folder SDK.This might work on another Android MIDs too, let me know if works too.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.