Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everybodyI need to change something in system.img.I use many way try to unpack but it's not successful following below and run as root.1. Use "sudo mount -t cramfs -o loop system.img system" -----> result is wrong fs2. Use unyaffs tools "unyaffs system.img" -------> result is Segmentation fault3. Use perl script repack-bootimg.pl "perl ./unpack-bootimg.pl system.img ---------> result is Could not find any embedded ramdisk images. Are you sure this is a full boot image?I don't know my way is something wrong or not? Anyone who know the solution please advise me,Thanks

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sorry,I'm newbie on linux base.I don't know how to apply the patch or which files is the right.In this link have many files.Could you please show me the step to unpack/repack? Thanks:D

·
Registered
383 Posts
I wonder if Now the 'Normal' tools we have used for other android pack/unpack tasks will work and maybe no longer need the 'Special' tools we needed in order to make something the old burntool could use....

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.