Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi to All, In my Fly Touch e-pad lot of China apps there like watch store,Bijou store, DC store &Computer store.I don't want all these apps & should completely remove. My home page is Baidu, i want to set Google as home page. Your help much appreciated.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hi, and welcome!To remove an item from your home screen, long press on the icon and drag it to the trash can that appears (normally on the right side).To uninstall an application, Menu-->Settings-->Applications-->Manage Applications. Find the application, and there should be an option to remove. If the firmware considers it part of the "core", you may not be able to remove it.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
[quote name='mattgsx;30183]Hi' date=' and welcome!To remove an item from your home screen, long press on the icon and drag it to the trash can that appears (normally on the right side).To uninstall an application, Menu-->Settings-->Applications-->Manage Applications. Find the application, and there should be an option to remove. If the firmware considers it part of the "core", you may not be able to remove it.[/QUOTE'] Hi,I already tried all methods , may be it is a part of the core in firmware. Thanks for immediate response. Now i am thinking about upgrade of firmware.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Ok I did update the firmware and it did solve this issue. The 1.7.4 firmware is a lot more responsive. Plus the default language is english and the annoying icons are gone! I highly suggest you do this.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Darth Hater;32151 said:
Ok I did update the firmware and it did solve this issue. The 1.7.4 firmware is a lot more responsive. Plus the default language is english and the annoying icons are gone! I highly suggest you do this.
hi,what about the camera, is it still working?? did you try the 1.8.2 ROM?pls let us know.thanks

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Darth Hater;32151 said:
How to Update firmware & Version of firmware. If you have video clip.please post it !!!!!.

·
Registered
24 Posts
lol maan cmon just use the search button of the forum it's been said a lot of times plus there is actually a video on youtube.. just download the rom then use 7zip to open it.. copy the script folder into an sd then reboot with the sd inside ur device..

·
Registered
40 Posts
Roopesh;32251 said:
How to Update firmware & Version of firmware. If you have video clip.please post it !!!!!.
Chry is right. It has been talked about a lot on here. Just a brief summary. Download firmware package (its in 7zip or winrar or maybe even winzip). (FIND IT ON THE FORUMS) format you micro SD in fat 32 (full format not quick format)Extract the firmware package onto the micro SDTurn off device and turn back on and it should do it all for youHowever the market place does not work with 1.7.4 you have to manually fix it.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.