Android Tablets Forum banner
61 - 71 of 71 Posts

·
Super Moderator
3,225 Posts
That would be great!!!

I look forward your news!
I was by the dealer today. Unfortunate he didn't have any parts in Stock. Talked with the owner by phone in China and he'll look to get an MB from there. He'll be back on June 30. and let me know.

So, have to wait. Sorry for that.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I was by the dealer today. Unfortunate he didn't have any parts in Stock. Talked with the owner by phone in China and he'll look to get an MB from there. He'll be back on June 30. and let me know.

So, have to wait. Sorry for that.
Is always "no news" equivalent to "good news"???

I sopose in this case that simply there aren't news, are there?

·
Super Moderator
3,225 Posts
He isn't back from China yet because He's in a Hospital!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Hello, I also have the same problem as you.. I play with a little bit with imgtools but i wasnt patient enough and plugged off my device... And when i did that, i ended up with a black screen

Now, the device doesnt seem to turn on anymore, i can not go into the recovery mode...

Only way i can, if possible, unbrick it is by using the SD card inside and try to install a systm image onto that SD Card.....

I look on different topics, found a video to unbrick the herotab m102 but sadly, i cannot find a image file to copy onto the SD card...

So, if anyone manage to unbrick a Heropad m10 who cannot boot up, only by using the internal SD card, please let me know...
Dear OBEGUIN, I think I have really good news for you (or at least I guess so)...

Well, as we say in Spanish "El que la sigue la consigue!", I don't know if there is any similar phrase in English, but it means something like... "if you keep trying, you will get it!".

I get another (almost) identical tablet, I extracted the microSD of it and inserted into the old one, and what was my surprise when....

You can imagine the rest... :-D

Well, the oldest Tablet now starts to load Android, but there are something different between this two, because the touch screen doesn't work.

The basic diference between them are the mainboard version, the 'broken' one was PAD1051M_v4 and the newest is PAD1051M_v6.2

Then I only need to find someone who has the v4 MAinBoard and and be so kind to send me a backup of your SD card (through MegaUpload or something similar)
Are there any volunteer????

·
Super Moderator
3,225 Posts
Dear OBEGUIN, I think I have really good news for you (or at least I guess so)...

Well, as we say in Spanish "El que la sigue la consigue!", I don't know if there is any similar phrase in English, but it means something like... "if you keep trying, you will get it!".

I get another (almost) identical tablet, I extracted the microSD of it and inserted into the old one, and what was my surprise when....

You can imagine the rest... :-D

Well, the oldest Tablet now starts to load Android, but there are something different between this two, because the touch screen doesn't work.

The basic diference between them are the mainboard version, the 'broken' one was PAD1051M_v4 and the newest is PAD1051M_v6.2

Then I only need to find someone who has the v4 MAinBoard and and be so kind to send me a backup of your SD card (through MegaUpload or something similar)
Are there any volunteer????
That device was coming mainly with either 2 or 4GB internal TF Card. And those internal TF Card was somewhat blocked by an resistor for to remove! I think It was the first series of the Hero Tab M10.

There should several around on this board!

·
Registered
15 Posts
That device was coming mainly with either 2 or 4GB internal TF Card. And those internal TF Card was somewhat blocked by an resistor for to remove! I think It was the first series of the Hero Tab M10.

There should several around on this board!
Maybe when I loaded the wrong firmware I didn't erase all the memories...
In any case, I've recovered hope!!!

By the way!, how about your friend's health?

·
Super Moderator
3,225 Posts
Still in hospital in China! Don't have any other news yet.

61 - 71 of 71 Posts