Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Firmware Dev
2,739 Posts
Well its an apad with 256mg of RAM instead of 128mg, so with that change you should be able to flash using the apad FW's.Check the downloads section of the board.

·
Premium Member
2,596 Posts
say page not found , but if its truly a apad, then check the apad forum

·
Firmware Dev
2,739 Posts
Image looks like an apad and the specs do so as well,Feature:Android Operating System 1.5 version (With this OS, you can download and install all kinds of Games, userful Software, etc)Support HD 1080P high definition video. HDMI and Ypbpr OutputDual Core 600 MHZ CPU Speed, RK2808 chipset (Excellent for software, games and surfing)7-inch glossy widescreen Touch displaySupport USB WCDMA EVDO 3G Module2GB Hard Drive Capacity and 256MB Memory RAM800 X 480 pixel resolution LCDLight weight and perfect textureWi-Fi - 802.11 b/g (Surf internet whenwhere you what)Mini USB2.0, 3.5mm audio jackTF Card slotUSB PortGross Weight: 0.950kg

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Plz provide me with direct link for the firmware, if possible !!!!!![quote name='Roger Calver;49382]Image looks like an apad and the specs do so as well' date='Feature:Android Operating System 1.5 version (With this OS, you can download and install all kinds of Games, userful Software, etc)Support HD 1080P high definition video. HDMI and Ypbpr OutputDual Core 600 MHZ CPU Speed, RK2808 chipset (Excellent for software, games and surfing)7-inch glossy widescreen Touch displaySupport USB WCDMA EVDO 3G Module2GB Hard Drive Capacity and 256MB Memory RAM800 X 480 pixel resolution LCDLight weight and perfect textureWi-Fi - 802.11 b/g (Surf internet whenwhere you what)Mini USB2.0, 3.5mm audio jackTF Card slotUSB PortGross Weight: 0.950kg[/QUOTE']

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Now i got two type of firmwares (script folder & .img file), which one i have to use and I tried before the method of using SCRIPT folder in the SDCARD, but the tablet is NOT booting from SDCARD????

·
Firmware Dev
2,739 Posts
[quote name='mfd_20002;49959]Now i got two type of firmwares (script folder & .img file)' date=' which one i have to use and I tried before the method of using SCRIPT folder in the SDCARD, but the tablet is NOT booting from SDCARD????[/QUOTE'] apad's dont flash using script folders on the SD card like Eken's do.Whats needed is a update program that you run on Windows and you have connected to you apad, it loads the .img file and flashes your tablet.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Aha, that's why I was confusing ????Ok friend, I have a software called (RKAndroidTool.exe), but I don't know how to use it as well as how to put apad into Flash-mode????

1 - 11 of 11 Posts