Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you get problem withe the m003,how you do it,can not get into the system.no problemhere we have the files,to help you to flash the gadget.use a SD card,must empty,and copy the files"Script"to the SD card,and insert into the card slot.then turn on it,will automatically Flash.It is ok.the Files is about 110Mb,I can not send here,if you want,you can contact me,then i send to you.the msn is caltechmall at hotmail dot com

·
Registered
4 Posts
I'm trying to attempt this, but it says no update file found or some such, and won't go any further in the flashing process. (Used 7zip/fat32 etc)

·
Registered
11 Posts
I have the same Problem with my M70003. Can't install a Firmware !
I have try anything but nothing helps.

Need help , pleease!!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Copies of "script" folder in the system memory to write if you do not have enough maesta will have to release - by deleting a couple of programs

·
Registered
1 Posts
hi i a newbie to this and my tablet is very slow (m003) cant someone point me in the right direction for best firmware? thanks in advance

·
Registered
2 Posts
Yeah, although ive tryed a few roms in mine, with some success. i still find it slugish and dosent scroll smooth etc.., almost to a stage where it drives my so far up the wall ive almost gave up. I can never really get connected to the internet even when im about 3 feet away from the router i dunno whats going on. Any help on this please?

·
Registered
2 Posts
do i need to format the sd card on my laptop before i copy the firmware files over, sorry if this is a silly question but im a totall newbie.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts