Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody has an idea on how to extract the default.prop from the EKEN? I found that it contains the script for enabling ADB (i think).#ADDITIONAL_DEFAULT_PROPERTIES#ro.secure=1ro.allow.mock.location=0ro.debuggable=0persist.service.adb.enable=0

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
well I managed to edit the file with VI in terminal , thats the good news.the bad news , setting ro.debuggable to 1 and persist.service.adb.enable to 1 locks up the EKEN after the first splash screen.

·
Registered
384 Posts
[quote author=pk198105 link=topic=652.msg5347#msg5347 date=1275754402]well I managed to edit the file with VI in terminal , thats the good news.the bad news , setting ro.debuggable to 1 and persist.service.adb.enable to 1 locks up the EKEN after the first splash screen. [/quote]Adb should greatly help developing... please, skilled minds, come and help !!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
im suspecting that ro.secure being kept to 1 is causing the lock up. Although it could mean nothing. To all current devs, would it be possible to make the default.prop file like this in your next release and see if ADB works?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts