Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
That's the same criteria as the one I purchased off ebay, but from a different seller. He also claimed he needs 28 days to ship, so I have not recieved mine yet. From what i read it is a first batch Moonse without camera. It will be my first android system, so I don't know how to check the chip version, but I read under one of the firmware threads that there is a setup screen that tells what hardware is installed.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Yes this is the exact eBay apad I won I should have it on Friday I'm not holding out for what I asked as the seller emailed me and said there may be a mix up and to contact me. I'll just bandit back on ebay and pay for a better one 300 mhz is far 2 slow for doing anything fast as its a fast world.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm a stupid man. Android it's linux. I got linux console and : cat /proc/cpuinfo shows:processor ARM926EJ-S rev 5 (v51)BogoMIPS 174.48ebyy seller cheated me ,and sold me this tablet , and I expected eken 70001

·
Registered
254 Posts
The CPU is right for a Rockchip but the bogoMIPS seems off. This is what I got from a V1 apad: ARM926EJ-S rev 5 (v5l) Linux BogoMIPS 299.00

·
Registered
7 Posts
For displaying my system information I used the app: Android System Info.
Maybe other beginning users can list the characteristics of there tablet with that app.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts