Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been searching everywhere, does anyone know how to change the wallpaper in Launcherpro or at least know where the images are being kept so I can install images in the directory? The stock PDN image viewer is useless using SD or internal memory. Thanks.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
[quote name='gadgetrants;40098]Have you installed the Google Experience app pack? After doing that' date=' I get a bunch of wallpapers (under the stock Android home launcher), that both Panda and Launcher Pro can use.-Matt[/QUOTE']I want to add my own picture though, this I cannot figure out there are about 3 or 4 different threads on this but not answer the issue, so strange such a small thing but hard to solve, lol!

·
Premium Member
1,420 Posts
Launcher Pro wallpapers are built in to the launcher Pro apk file.They are not stored in a separate folder.If you install a gallery type app then you will be able to choose pictures that are stored any where on your device.There are also several wallpaper apps in the market that will allow you to download wallpapers as well as choose something that is on your device.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.