Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HiI received my Moonse E7001/aPad from Merimobiles.com. They've been very helpful so far but I ran into a problem that I cannot figure out how to resolve.I managed to get the aPad to run US-English but I had to enter a Google Account in order to download a keyboard app from the Android Market. Now, I would like to give the aPad to someone else and have them use their own Google Account rather than mine.How can I change/logout my account?Thanks in advance,HG

· Registered
320 Posts
You can not remove the first Google Account that you entered. You will have to set the aPad back to its factory settings for that (there is an option to do that in the Settings). Be warned, though - some users have experienced weird behaviour of their aPad after a factory wipe. You might need to flash the 0530 firmware to remove any issues you get after using the normal factory wipe in the Settings.

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for your speedy response -- I just have a couple more questions...
gevrik;8247]You can not remove the first Google Account that you entered. You will have to set the aPad back to its factory settings for that (there is an option to do that in the Settings).[/QUOTE]Can you give me a navigation path to that option? Sorry newbie here...[QUOTE]Be warned said:
What sort of weird behavior -- can you elaborate, please?
You might need to flash the 0530 firmware to remove any issues you get after using the normal factory wipe in the Settings.
Should I apply the firmware update first, in light of your previous comment re. weird behavior? And can you post a link as to where I can download the firmware update?Thanks again!

· Registered
320 Posts
To do a factory data reset you open Settings > SD card & MID storage. Scroll all the way down and you will see "Factory data reset".It's been a couple of weeks ago that people reported having the OS back in Chinese and some other quirks which I can't recall (a search on "factory" in this section of the forum should help), so they chose to reflash it with the 0530 firmware - there's some more info on how to use it in the development and technical discussion sub-forum.I'm not going into details because I have never tried the factory data reset or a re-flash yet - my aPad is still like it was when it came out of the box.

· Registered
253 Posts
This applies to Android phones - I suspect the same goes for aPad:
go to the setting option and then applications, in application go to Gmail and then clear the user data option, once you clear the Gmail data, and IM data from application you will see a notification/alert and that will require you to do the gmail setup again
(from XDA)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.