Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What is fastest way to transfer all the messages on my Tab to a Mac computer? I have tons of messages on my Android tablet and need to backup because it looks like a mess in my current messaging app.

·
Super Moderator
3,225 Posts
Maybe you try Moborobo, works on Mac AFAIK!! And works great on PC too!!

www.moborobo.com/

·
Super Moderator
3,225 Posts
OK, good luck! Please report back the result!

Thanks.

·
Registered
2 Posts
What is fastest way to transfer all the messages on my Tab to a Mac computer? I have tons of messages on my Android tablet and need to backup because it looks like a mess in my current messaging app.
Download one of several sms backup apps. I use SMS Backup & Restore for Android. It allows me to Backup to SD card, Dropbox or Google Drive. The backup file can be copied to the computer the if you wanted as well, and read from any device.

·
Registered
2 Posts
There is one way...Yahoo as an sms backup system. Here you can forward your important messages to your email id. Sign in with your yahoo account and register your phone numebr with yahoo for sms backup. Then you will recieve a sms saying that you are now registered...then you can start forwarding your sms's to the number that yahoo provides...its there on the website...go check it out. If you found it's hard to do, then you can also try Android manager tool to transfer Android messages to computer for backup, easy and safe.

·
Super Moderator
3,225 Posts
Moborobo does much more than just backup!! You could simply handle the Tablet/Smartphone etc. (incl. Apple iPhone etc.) by either USB or WiFi from within the PC and save ALL Data etc., change, edit or whatsoever using Moborobo! Don't need even to register and all is simply FREE!!

·
Super Moderator
3,225 Posts
I uploaded 3 files of MoboRobo to my Mega Account, from where you could download them, which should be OK for you. Link are: https://mega.nz/#F!jFx3xIKI!e4y5c_8EA5PCyG1t4mC30g

That files are:

• MoboMarketPC
  • Mobogenie_Setup
  • Moborobo (older 2014, just still works well)

For the needed mobile device you could use Google Play and/or Mobomarket, download with the Mobile device the required app!

Later, after complete install, best is to use the USB connection.

Hope that helps.

Reactions: rellacomb

·
Super Moderator
3,225 Posts
That's where Moborobo steps in: it works fully with your mobile device, include sending from PC etc., etc.!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts