Android Tablets Forum banner
61 - 76 of 76 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi guys, I've been thinking of upgrading the battery on my t7s since it is the only thing i dont like in this tablet, and after measuring i think i could get this battery to fit inside.

But then i thought why not taking this another step, and make a silicone case that would fit another battery connected in parrallel with the internal.
Of corse tha would mean that the batteries would be excactly the same and always be charged/discharged together, and i slould make a small hole to the back cover for the cables.

Do you think this could work? Or maybe take a two batteries pack like this one and separate them?
I was thinking of doing this or even replacing the backing with something more spacious, but a silicone case would make much more sense. If you have done it, could please show me how its done? Thanks

·
Registered
22 Posts
I was thinking of doing this or even replacing the backing with something more spacious, but a silicone case would make much more sense. If you have done it, could please show me how its done? Thanks
No i have not done it yet but i think i will at some point.

Im worried about using batteries in parallel so my choice whould be to remove the internal battery and connecting a big battery outside the tablet. You can even put a connector fitted to the back cover and make the battery removable so you dont have to open the tablet to remove the battery. For the battery these i believe are the best choices battery1 , battery2 which i would fit in a silicone case.

A bigger back cover whould be the best thing but you wont find it on internet and making a mold for this design is pretty tricky.
If you want information about making a silicone case i can pm you with some info.

·
Registered
60 Posts

Im worried about using batteries in parallel so my choice whould be to remove the internal battery and connecting a big battery outside the tablet.
I do not think your project (including the punching of the tab) is more practical than using a bigger power bank. Mine is of 20 000 mAh (okay, so is labelled...) and lasts one whole intensive day. You can find them for under $20 and can be left on the shelf if not necessary.

·
Registered
22 Posts
I do not think your project (including the punching of the tab) is more practical than using a bigger power bank. Mine is of 20 000 mAh (okay, so is labelled...) and lasts one whole intensive day. You can find them for under $20 and can be left on the shelf if not necessary.
I do have a power bank but it is not that practical to move around all the time with it.

What i have in mind will only increase tablets thickness by 5mm and put a little more weight.
The holes on the tablets back cover whould be minor on the side where it meets the main body, just to get the 2 cables out, and even if i whould revert the tablet they whould barely be noticeable.

·
Registered
4 Posts

Im worried about using batteries in parallel so my choice whould be to remove the internal battery and connecting a big battery outside the tablet. You can even put a connector fitted to the back cover and make the battery removable so you dont have to open the tablet to remove the battery. For the battery these i believe are the best choices battery1 , battery2 which i would fit in a silicone case.

A bigger back cover whould be the best thing but you wont find it on internet and making a mold for this design is pretty tricky.
If you want information about making a silicone case i can pm you with some info.
If you could pm me with the information, it would be much appreciated. Thanks

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi,

I'm awaiting this battery (to replace the original, poor one). Don't know if this will be better but hopefully it will last a couple of hours extra :)

(can't seem to post links for some reason to E.B.A.Y, so search for "5000mAH-Li-ion-3-7V-Polymer-lithiumion-battery-for-7-8-9-inch-tablet-PC" and you'll see the battery)

·
Registered
38 Posts
Hi,

I'm awaiting this battery (to replace the original, poor one). Don't know if this will be better but hopefully it will last a couple of hours extra :)

(can't seem to post links for some reason to E.B.A.Y, so search for "5000mAH-Li-ion-3-7V-Polymer-lithiumion-battery-for-7-8-9-inch-tablet-PC" and you'll see the battery)
Dimensions look a tad too big to fit a T7S

Feedback for this product from same seller on aliexpress is very poor.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Dimensions look a tad too big to fit a T7S

Feedback for this product from same seller on aliexpress is very poor.
yes, it is a tad bit to large, but i hope it will squeeze in anyway ( :)). I thought it was worth a try. Of course, i don't know how the quality of the new battery will be, but it can't be worse than the original

·
Registered
11 Posts
yes, it is a tad bit to large, but i hope it will squeeze in anyway ( :)). I thought it was worth a try. Of course, i don't know how the quality of the new battery will be, but it can't be worse than the original
Hi guys.. i have bought this battery before.. and tried to install it to hyundai t7s.. No luck.. Actually it fits only when you remove the gps antenna.. but there is no place to put the gps antenna after you install the battery!
Wait.. how about battery life?

Nothing changes.. Really nothing. i just remember only 10 min more..

sorry for late answer

Attachments

·
Registered
24 Posts
its chinese 5000mAh
Chinese people lie, its Asian thing and no, Im not racist. You need to go to Asia (China/Japan) to understand that culture. Its socially acceptable to lie instead of disappointing you with the truth. This is why for example Chinese made Thermostat will display temperature you set when it gets ~10'C close, and not temperature it actually reads. It does this not to upset you with reality :)

Basically this battery has maybe ~1500-2000mAh just like the stock one. Yes, i know stock one had a 3700mAh sticker

Just to bring this argument home Chinese 18650 Liion cells are sold with ridiculous 2500-5000mAh ratings, but when put into battery tester they read 600-800mAh capacity!!!!! At the same time Panasonic/Sanyo 18650 will show its rated capacity after a full year of use.

·
Registered
11 Posts
its chinese 5000mAh
Chinese people lie, its Asian thing and no, Im not racist. You need to go to Asia (China/Japan) to understand that culture. Its socially acceptable to lie instead of disappointing you with the truth. This is why for example Chinese made Thermostat will display temperature you set when it gets ~10'C close, and not temperature it actually reads. It does this not to upset you with reality :)

Basically this battery has maybe ~1500-2000mAh just like the stock one. Yes, i know stock one had a 3700mAh sticker

Just to bring this argument home Chinese 18650 Liion cells are sold with ridiculous 2500-5000mAh ratings, but when put into battery tester they read 600-800mAh capacity!!!!! At the same time Panasonic/Sanyo 18650 will show its rated capacity after a full year of use.
I know its no racism.. You are right about to culture and lying.. (they r also annoying too : ))

I understand you very well but there is something different and strange with this battery.. You see the picture above? Its Freelander dyd pd10 quadcore.. Exactly the same with hyundai t7s.. Before this tablet i have had freelander pd10 which has Telechips TCC8923 dual core cpu. I have also changed that tablet's battery with the same battery you see on the picture.. The battery life increased about % 8 0 (eighty) .. it was playing 2,5 (two and half) hour video.. after changing the battery it lasts around 4,5 (four and half) hour. Whats strange is both tablet's original battery was exactly the same
(2800mah)
Whats strange is same company. Same original batteries, Same replacement battery
But the battery life didnt make any sense on hyundai t7s..

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi,

Hallowman, your battery looks a little bit larger than mine.

I just installed it. It's hard to tell by the picture (bad picture i'm afraid) but the new battery was slightly bigger in all directions (not as much as yours of course) and it was a little heavier. In my case, i could just about squeeze everything back in (including the GPS), but it was a really, really tight fit.

I'm charging it now and i'll let you know how long it lasts
(hopefully more than 10 minutes longer than the original but who knows... i'm keeping the original tucked away for the time being (if i decide to swap back later).

·
Registered
17 Posts
google translate translation:

damaged pipo s1 tablet's battery put into the sheath.
T7 battery in parallel with the battery hooked up.
I combine it with a socket.
can be inserted and removed.
battery not stop now

If the charging time has increased a lot.
2800 mAh battery was my T7.
pipe in 3200 mAh battery.
Was the total battery 6000 mAh.
half of the display light can be used on the internet all day long.

I bought a new holster mount and will pull pictures.
I suggest.

turkish message:

bozuk pipo s1 tabletin pilini kılıfın içine koydum.
pili T7 pili ile paralel bağladım.
bir soket ile birleştirdim.
takılıp çıkarılabiliyor.
artık pili bitmiyor

şarj süresi ise çok arttı.
benim T7 pili 2800 mAh idi.
pipo S1 in pili 3200 mAh.
toplam pil 6000 mAh oldu.
ekran ışığı yarım olarak internette gün boyu kullanılabiliyor.

yeni aldığım kılıfa monte edip resimlerini çekeceğim.
öneririm.

My link
My link
My link
My link
My link
My link
My link
My link
My link
My link
My link
My link

·
Registered
48 Posts
This place seems kind of dead but anyways, this battery fit just fine in my T7S: (LINK WAS REMOVED: Search ###### for "Tablet Battery 458090", don't know if there are others this size but this specific one was 5000mAh), the battery is 4.5mm(T)x80mm(W)x90mm(L) and it looks like it would have been 10mm wider to make it 90x90mm and still fit. The thickness seems to be about all it could take. I just received it so don't know the battery life on it yet but I needed it anyways as mine would only last about 30-45minutes. I had actually taken pictures as I was replacing it but they got overwritten.

61 - 76 of 76 Posts