Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
409 Posts
Sure we all understand what some apps wake up our PAD from sleep. We can`t find everything ;) But we can use program!I install "Startup Manager v2.1" it strongly require ROOT and switch off all user app from autostart (exept Startup Manager and Swapper) and all System apps (exept Android system, Media Storage, Boot Receiver, Sync Feeds and Download manager). Reboot and now my PAD in hibernate wake only by Power button.May be we can also switch off some more system apps - i am not sure, just don't touch BootReceiver or will have problems with screen.And also don't use Hibernate mode and Swapper at same time - couse Swapper will loose swap file on dismountingmounting SD. Just start swapper after wake, if you wish.Will be happy if this help you! :cool:

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Labovski;56795]When I go to Android Market there are two versions of Startup Manager said:
Startup Manager - Clean up Your Android System from System Startup | Download Android[/url]Where can I find version 2.1 which was freeware?
Sorry can't care
Get it from 1.9.88v3k ROM or just use any another StartUp Manager. Yes i saw what this apps got shareware - programmer want eat
But another manager also suitable! General idea - switch off all unusable services and programs from startup.

·
Registered
1 Posts
[quote name='HidePerso;51286]Sure we all understand what some apps wake up our PAD from sleep. We can`t find everything ;) But we can use program!I install "Startup Manager v2.1" it [B]strongly require ROOT[/B] and switch off all user app from autostart (exept Startup Manager and Swapper) and all System apps (exept Android system' date=' Media Storage, Boot Receiver, Sync Feeds and Download manager). Reboot and now my PAD in hibernate wake only by Power button.May be we can also switch off some more system apps - i am not sure, just don't touch BootReceiver or will have problems with screen.And also don't use Hibernate mode and Swapper at same time - couse Swapper will loose swap file on dismountingmounting SD. Just start swapper after wake, if you wish.Will be happy if this help you! :cool:[/QUOTE'] I did what you said but it still wakes up. Is it ok if I disabled Sync Feeds? What is that? I tried disabling it and it worked... but not sure whether it is something important so need to find out from you. Please help!

·
Registered
21 Posts
[quote name='James May;75427]Mine always wakes up after some time' date=' even if all programs are switched off and sync and WiFi. Strange.....[/QUOTE'] i have the same problem. i also have to mention that my device from time to time gives me message that my SD card has been unexpectedly removed, probably this is normal when the memory card is recognized again after a few seconds, but sometimes it is not recognized and i get the message that the card is broken (don't know the exact word). Any idea what could i do to solve this issue?Thanks for your answers

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.