Android Tablets Forum banner

How do you recover from a black screen on M70003?

7K views 15 replies 12 participants last post by  rickhack 
#1 ·
After trying diferent Rom I end up with a Black screen and even taking off battery and putting back fix it.Is it dead or there is a solution?Thank you

#2 ·
i have the same problem. my flashing went as far as updating file system or something. after 30 minutes i turned my mid m70003 off because i seems to have stuck. now nothing happens when i turn it off except i hear an click on the speakers when i turn it on. tried pressing the reset button while powering off but nothing happens... help pls

#3 ·
hello,y just registrated to help you guysi found the solution for unbricking your m70003its simpel like the brickingjust get a working firmware and reflash it with hery made it this way1. bricked2.unplug power3.press the reset button for 10 sec.4.get in power and set in stick5. hold power6.there you go your m70003 will start from the flashing screen (not first android)hope it helps you for me it worked and i?m happy it runs again casue y just get it today ^^cu GFR

#6 ·
enotar;42347 said:
After trying diferent Rom I end up with a Black screen and even taking off battery and putting back fix it.Is it dead or there is a solution?Thank you
I had a similar experience. Seeking a firmware upgrade that would allow me to root my tablet, I wound up with a locked home page and then with a Black screen. I asked here what to do next And gingerdude suggested that I try a package called Fast and Furious. It worked. However, after I put it on my sd card (after removing everything else), I had to reboot twice before my screen finally reappeared. Had I followed that procedure with a different Rom that might have worked, too; I don't know.

#9 ·
Hi guys, I had the same issue when pad went flat during flash. I fixed it by turning on pad, after I herd the "click" I just left it on till batterys completely flat (so no click when you turn on). Format sd card and re flash - suggest use different firmware to that which brick it. Hope it helps.Sent from my EKEN 128M using Tapatalk

#10 · (Edited by Moderator)
After some windows ce testing i got a black screen with a click when turning on the (crap) device, i open device(2 screws)disconnected battery, pressed reset button for 20 sek, reconnected battery, hold reset button for another 20 sec., connected power transformer and it started up with power button(need a sd card with firmware at startup)i use now 1.9.8 h, first time i tried it the sound did not work, but seccond try "everything" work... i think this is the best firmware... for now..hope somebode can fix touch screen on windows CE! this device is the worst piece of shi.... i ever used, it is so slow that my kid cant play with "Tom Cat" on it, daddy why is it so slow... LOL :)touchscreen is also very bad.... , i think its better to pay a litle more and get much better pad!realy useless...

#11 ·
hi allI have a problem here what I did re-flash deviceand most recently installed firmware mix 1.9.1 1.9.8Then, after a while, wanted to install the firmware 1.99 but the device does not start flashing mode, and the loading system Androyd. All recommendations for flashing completed (folder scrpt on an SD card, one even tried to delete files that appear there during mount SD drive) Tried script from 1.7.4 1.9.1 09.01.1988 .. no flashing will not start, but the system loadMaybe something should be in System Preferences to do before rebooting? noticed that the system folder script and started to boot from it?I looked through all the forums have not seen a solutionHelp if anyone knows what to do!Can I make a hard reset without disassembling the device?Hole near the power connector can be reset?There are about a power button can reset it?

#13 · (Edited by Moderator)
sd card must be formatted in FAT 32, then copy over script folder you extracted from the zip file you downloaded....... key thing is format card to FAT32.p.s best roms for m70003 are to be found in epad/flytouch forum, i have m70003 try hideperso's 1.988.03k rom as supports 3G dongle though this may make the speaker not work the fix for this is "jakkriths" updated 1.998 rom (found in same flytouch forum). Any issues feel free to PM me. p.p.s make sure you have charger plugged in while flashing!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.