Android Tablets Forum banner

how do u connect to computer for flash on zt-180?

12K views 12 replies 11 participants last post by  pweidman 
#1 ·
just got this but, dont know how to connect to computer..tried usb to usb...no go..and having trouble with my flash card when installed directly to computer..says reformat? wtf...?

#4 ·
You have to plug the usb cable into the otg port then hold the big button on the front of the screen down first then hit the power at the top while holding the big button down this will allow xp to recognize the device then you can add the driver to flash but seems only to work in 32bit.

#7 ·
Can anyone help, I have got to the point where I could install tghedriver onto Vista on my computer and the noise that indicates the ZT-180 has connected occurs but my computer can't still read my ZT-180 so therefore I can't flash it yet, have the burn v07 tool ready to go but it won't go green until the computer recognises it.

#9 ·
I recently downloaded the burntool, drivers and the system files to flash this device. when I first connected the pad to my computer it recognized it and asked me to download the drivers. I did this and when completed I opened up the burntool and saw that "device 10" was ready indicated by the green box next to it. Somehow in the middle of this the zt180 started to boot up so i disconnected it from my pc, shut it down again and press the button on the front with the power button and the blue light came on. However this time when I connected it to my pc it didn't recognize it and in the burntool the box is never green anymore. Is there something I'm missing.fyi: I'm using windows xp 32bit

#10 ·
[quote name='six7kid;42325]I recently downloaded the burntool' date=' drivers and the system files to flash this device. when I first connected the pad to my computer it recognized it and asked me to download the drivers. I did this and when completed I opened up the burntool and saw that "device 10" was ready indicated by the green box next to it. Somehow in the middle of this the zt180 started to boot up so i disconnected it from my pc, shut it down again and press the button on the front with the power button and the blue light came on. However this time when I connected it to my pc it didn't recognize it and in the burntool the box is never green anymore. Is there something I'm missing.fyi: I'm using windows xp 32bit[/QUOTE'] You should leave it until the settings and start buttons are enabled, it can take a few mins to flash. i've also had the pad boot to the ePad image but it still continued to flash.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.