Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Taking screenshots is an easy task... it involves a few steps separated into three parts.Part 1) Configure the device: (Probably will require Rooting)Step 1) Open up the device settings.step 2) Navigate through the menu... The order is Application, Development.step 3) make sure the option that says USB Debugging is checked.step 4) Plug the device into the computer.Part 2) Configure the Computer.Step 1) Install the Android SDK. (Available Herestep 2) Install the proper components. (see here for information on installing componentsstep 3) run Dalvik Debug Monitor (ddms for short) (Details here )Part 3) take the screenshots.step 1) Make sure Part 1 and Part 2 are done.step 2) select the device in the main screen.step 3) on the main menu bar select device, then screenshot... this should allow you to get a screenshot. I tested this with a droid, but it didn't work... however, motorola has it's own sdk, which is probably what is required to get this to work and i'll test that out.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
[quote name='cpg716;39797]I do [URL=this:1]this:1[/URL]. Remove Moto Droid from pocket.2. Put Moto Droid in Camera Mode.3. Take picture of your GT.Lol' date=' sorry. Just had to.CPG[/QUOTE'] no its okay I laughed too lol

·
Premium Member
2,429 Posts
[quote name='cpg716;39797]I do [URL=this:1]this:1[/URL]. Remove Moto Droid from pocket.2. Put Moto Droid in Camera Mode.3. Take picture of your GT.Lol' date=' sorry. Just had to.CPG[/QUOTE'] Wish it was that easy.
Used case as stand but put paperbacks behind it so it's very close to vertical.GT78 and DSLR at opposite ends of Ice chest used as low table.adjust zoom so text is readable. Adjust focus for sharp text.glare glare glare,ended up using a remote shutter release had GT78 and camera under Black trash bag so no glare.Adjust ISO/aperture/shutter speed so no scan line/decent exposure. (~40 tries including before trash bag)Text is not level crop and rotate image to level.White text is blown out when green text or background is properly exposed.So import pic into adobe lightroom and do adjustments on white balance, brightness, Vibrance and saturation.Adjust sharpness.Should have but did not lighten/brighten Augen written at top Export to jpg.Now it's like a normal image for wiki.Resize,add border and watermark.(easy premade macro)2 images that have just been watermarked and resized.typical not the worst.
But now I know how to do it so I won't have near as much trouble.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.