Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's happened when I was upgrade firmware many times (I use slatedroid v2 and official v1.8),It' show error about "not found new firmware script" on the process time remaining and stuck in 0s screen.Now my flytouch could not do anything all botton is not responding.Some thread told that need to remove battery.How can I do that on flytouch? And what is the step for rocover my flytouch again thanks.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I can not boot on my flytouch to try any firmware.When I press power button and hold it for 5 second....Nothing happen...have just the light for LED but nothingHow can I do?

·
Registered
12 Posts
[quote name='kuraichito;34928]It's happened when I was upgrade firmware many times (I use slatedroid v2 and official v1.8)' date='It' show error about "not found new firmware script" on the process time remaining and stuck in 0s screen.Now my flytouch could not do anything all botton is not responding.Some thread told that need to remove battery.How can I do that on flytouch? And what is the step for rocover my flytouch again thanks.
[/QUOTE'] Have you tried removing the battery? I's worth a shot since nothing else is helping. Good luck.

·
Registered
25 Posts
I have the same problem after upgrading to 1.9.0 M001 version. I've done it before, ie using Eken M001 rom, and adjusting some setting later, and all was just fine. Now, after the power up, it just show the android logo, and nowhere further. I tried to reflash with other rom previously work, but no go... help... , maybe some hard reset or something can help?

·
Registered
137 Posts
seems like my help is needed again lol just flash the device with M001 Firmware it will not have any touch screen so now flash it again to the original FW that come with the pad or a working FW and there you go its fixed

·
Registered
140 Posts
alighouston;40780 said:
seems like my help is needed again lol just flash the device with M001 Firmware it will not have any touch screen so now flash it again to the original FV that come with the pad or a working FV and there you go its fixed
now you come in the right time...you really2 cool hero, hehehe

·
Registered
9 Posts
[quote name='alighouston;40780]seems like my help is needed again lol just flash the device with M001 Firmware it will not have any touch screen so now flash it again to the original FW that come with the pad or a working FW and there you go its fixed[/QUOTE] Hi' date=' thank you so much for the tip, it does work flashing it with the same rom (m001) BUT when i try to use a normal one, it goes back to the same problem .. but i saw this post :"I figured it out...had to move scriptcmd and ramdisk.gz from the m001 firmware to the epad firmware, then I was able to unbrick my device and install any firmware I wanted.. thanks for the help!One problem though, I now have the "Demo version has expired" banner using slatedroid 1.3 for epad/flytouch..anyone remove that properly?"( [url']http://www.slatedroid.com/flytouch-epad/2254-recovery-console.html[/url] )But i was not able to understand it, Can you help me out
? Since you understand so much about this :3Thanks! /hug

·
Registered
92 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
timmy;42769 said:
Nop, its the same, he doesnt go to the "upgrade" part, he stays on the Loading part with the android logo. Only when i use that M001 one... Hmm I also tryed the 1.7.4. because some people sayed that is a original and also nothing.. :/Edit:Now i can Boot rom?s BUT they just get stuck on the loading screen.

·
Registered
92 Posts
[quote name='halfamaster;42808]Nop' date=' its the same, he doesnt go to the "upgrade" part, he stays on the Loading part with the android logo. Only when i use that M001 one... Hmm I also tryed the 1.7.4. because some people sayed that is a original and also nothing.. :/Edit:Now i can Boot rom?s BUT they just get stuck on the loading screen.[/QUOTE'] Please try different scriptcmd file and available download from rapidshare RapidShare: 1-CLICK Web hosting - Easy Filehosting. You would need to copy this file scriptcmd and paste it to the script folder. It will prompts you to overwrite, just do so. Hope this will work on your epad. Good luck!

·
Registered
17 Posts
im not sure if i am in the right place for this, i really need some help flashing my flytouch? i think its a flytouch, Basically i have got the firmware i want to put on it, i just need some instructions how to do it, people are always saying its here its there follow the link etc, i cannot find a step by step guide showing me how to do it, there are hundreds of people on here who have flashed their device, surely one of you can do a tutorial.Like i said i have the firmware, i just dont know where to put/replace all the files that came with the new firmware. someone please help or i'm gunna smash this peice of shit up !!!it is plastic it says MID on the back, it has the ethernet/usb adapter thing, 128mb ram, fucking shitty battery, and a crappy blurry camera,.... oh and a broken on/off switch, PLEASE HELP FFS !!!!

·
Registered
409 Posts
[quote name='azzledazzle;53322]im not sure if i am in the right place for this' date=' i really need some help flashing my flytouch? i think its a flytouch, Basically i have got the firmware i want to put on it, i just need some instructions how to do it, people are always saying its here its there follow the link etc, i cannot find a step by step guide showing me how to do it, there are hundreds of people on here who have flashed their device, surely one of you can do a tutorial.Like i said i have the firmware, i just dont know where to put/replace all the files that came with the new firmware. someone please help or i'm gunna smash this peice of shit up !!!it is plastic it says MID on the back, it has the ethernet/usb adapter thing, 128mb ram, fucking shitty battery, and a crappy blurry camera,.... oh and a broken on/off switch, PLEASE HELP FFS !!!![/QUOTE'] 1. WIKI how to flash your ROM2. RE-ROM for 128M EKEN/Flytouch

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Thank you for all.I already sent to replace with the new one.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.