Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I currently own an iRobot which was shipped with Android OS 1.6, (kernel version 2.6.29-00236-g4f8dbbb-dirty) and build 1.9I am trying to watch movies as the manufacturers claim you can watch HD movies, however I can't seem to be able to convert any movies to the correct format. Any suggestions or recommendations? I know it can support MPEG4 and I have tried to format/convert to this type of video...I get sound but no video is playing. I have tried different video players, but they all have the same problem. The sample video included looks awesome. Any help from more experienced users is very much welcome. Thank you in advance for your recommendations.

·
Registered
176 Posts
I would just use VLC. 1, Media2, Advanced Open File 3, Add the move you want to convert4, Click the little down arrow beside Play and click Convert 5, Setup which encapsulation method you want (for HD use MKV) 6, Then select the Audio & Video codec and bitrate.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.