Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally got around to taking some photo's of the case I made. About $6 worth of leather from the scrap bin at the local leather supply store, one can of contact cement, $2 worth of rivets and snaps, and some scrap 1/8" thick plastic sheet I had laying around (for stiffeners). About $20 all total ... of course that doesn't include labor ----- which took forever 'cause I had never done any leather work before. I actually made two ... the first attempt is functional but isn't very pleasing to look at.
I use the PDN mostly as an eReader so it's usually in portrait mode. For the little that I use a browser I just hold it in landscape mode. The last pic shows the straps snapped to the front in the open position which turns out to be great for holding/reading with one hand.oops .... ran afoul of the picture limits. rest of pic's in following post.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Finally got around to taking some photo's of the case I made. About $6 worth of leather from the scrap bin at the local leather supply store, one can of contact cement, $2 worth of rivets and snaps, and some scrap 1/8" thick plastic sheet I had laying around (for stiffeners). About $20 all total ... of course that doesn't include labor ----- which took forever 'cause I had never done any leather work before. I actually made two ... the first attempt is functional but isn't very pleasing to look at.
I use the PDN mostly as an eReader so it's usually in portrait mode. For the little that I use a browser I just hold it in landscape mode. The last pic shows the straps snapped to the front in the open position which turns out to be great for holding/reading with one hand.oops .... ran afoul of the picture limits. rest of pic's in following post.
Wow! That's really nice! Now if you make one in purple, I just may buy one from you! :p

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.