Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
no ones is interested in this stuff?this forums strikes me as having a lot of young people with raw ability that could totally be funneled into a smart home business. considering most smart home touch screen controsl run in the 500 plus range, theres a huge opportunity to capture the middle income bracket.

·
Registered
59 Posts
I've got an htm that I store on the sdcard that I use to trigger the x10commander server on my home server to kick lights on and off. It's pretty basic but works well.It's just a javascript page that sends the sendrf command to x10commander over the wireless. x10commander is the x10 server running on a pc. A cm17a usb wireless transmitter connected to the pc sends the signal to the x10 switches.I have to use Dolphin Browser HD as it's the only Android browser I've found that lets me run the local htm content off the sdcard. I used Astro to kick off the htm the first time then just saved a bookmark. ...and yes, there's something wrong with my wireless icon, it shows disconnected whether it's connected or not.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.