Android Tablets Forum banner
21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
I think I found out how to stop the "wake buttom" drain. . Now go to settings, Developer options, tick the box "STAY AWAKE screen will never sleep while charging" and immediately untick it again. Press back button and exit settings. Do this each time you charge your tablet or reboot.
Hi Ozziedroid, I tried your trick but it seems it doen't work for my tablet T7 with ICS.
The "hold wake buttom" is still there. I'll try again. Thanks.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Still no solution?
It works for me but only if I reboot the tablet after a full charge and then tick/untick "tablet never sleeps". It then uses very little power while sleeping. But once I start using the tablet battery goes down quickly. Apart from the lousy battery I'm still happy with the T7s considering how much cheaper it was then other tablets with similar specs. Compared to the Nexus 7 first edition, which at the time was way more expensive, this little beauty flies!

Sent from my TouchPad using Tapatalk 4

·
Banned
54 Posts
It works for me but only if I reboot the tablet after a full charge and then tick/untick "tablet never sleeps". It then uses very little power while sleeping. But once I start using the tablet battery goes down quickly. Apart from the lousy battery I'm still happy with the T7s considering how much cheaper it was then other tablets with similar specs. Compared to the Nexus 7 first edition, which at the time was way more expensive, this little beauty flies!

Sent from my TouchPad using Tapatalk 4
Well if you bothered to check my post; with the xposed framework you can wake and even power on the tablet with a certain module

·
Registered
92 Posts
I did read your post and it looks very promising. I'll definitely try it out. But this thread was regarding "wake lock buttom" draining the battery when the tablet should be sleeping, not about waking or powering it on.

Sent from my HYUNDAI T7s using Tapatalk 4

21 - 29 of 29 Posts