Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi im new to this forum and android, but i am versed in linux and other such things. the one i got the seller had these specs:Specification PerformanceProcessor Mode VIA 532MHZProcessor Clock Speed 820MHZRAM/Technology DDRRAM Installed Size 256MBBuilt-NandFlash 2G NAND FLASHDisplay Diagonal Size 7" touch panelMax Resolution 800X480Display Technology TFTGraphics Type Integrated GraphicsInput/ Output ConnectorsAudio/Video Built in 2?0.5W stereo speaker,1? Integrated mircrophone, earphone?1USB Port 2 x USB 2.0Memory Card 1x TF card slot. CommunicationsWireless Connection WIFIWireless Protocol 802.11 a/b/gSoftwareOperating System Andriod 1.5IM Software MSN, Skype, Google Talk, QQBrowser Andriod Media player Video Pleayer, Audio Player,Mail Gmail,POP3/IMAP/SMTPAudio MP3/WAV/WMA/AAC,AAC+Video MP4 720p HD videoImage Jpeg, GifOther Software Google Maps,Calendar,PDF reader, Youtube, Facebook, and many free software for Andriod.GeneralBattery Type Built in 7.4V 3000MAH Li-ion BatteryStand by / Run Time (up to) 6 Hours /4 HoursPower Device Type AC AdapterVoltage required 100/240VColor BlackDimensions / W x D x H 190mm(L) x119mm(W) x15mm(H)although it has 1.6 listed in the specs on the device it said it had 1.5 not sure exactly what pad this is the manual said it was an "epad"any help identifying this model would be awesome and if there is updated firmware because this one is very buggy mainly the google app store and gtalk. you have to clear the app store and download cache then login to gtalk to get it do download and only works for a few min.it has a camera and the kernal is 2.6.29-00236-g4f8dbbb-dirty firmware 1.6 build is 1.7.3it has a power button(not a switch) on the top/left and on the bottom/right side there is charger port headphone jack, long "apple like" interface connector sd card slot and 2 speakers. it also came with a dongle for the interface connector port for lan cat5 and 2 regular usb ports. on the top is a menu button and a volume rocker switch.also any tips on taking the device apart to inspect the chipset and possible battery mods.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ostara;13876 said:
are any of the firmware downloads on this site compatible with this device?thank you for the reply
specifically the flytouch/epad Slatedroid1.3-flytouch-edition V2 is the flytouch the same as epad just different name i would like to know before i start flashing

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.