Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Man, if you are really sure its not the rockchip, just go and ask for a replacement. I know, its slow and painful, but its better than keeping a gadget that you are not going to use

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i definitely gonna return it but what should i purpose to the seller?i mean can i get full refund form this?

·
Registered
160 Posts
If you payed with paypal, you should file a dispute. You'll almost certainly get a full refund. I wouldn't sent it back either unless the seller fronts the shipping back.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Demand a refund and get one from a known source. Worst case propose a settlement for the difference (say $50) and sell it on eBay to recoup your losses.

·
Registered
95 Posts
I am in a dispute with a sellar from dhgate now, gosh some of these people are so freaking dumb they sell you the wrong stuff or do not give you everything, I filed a complaint against the sellar reliableshop at as many BBB websites I could, these people should never be able to sell online. They told me since I reported them they lost frieght and money and I was like good and so what because they did not give me what I ordered plus they wanted more money for something I just paid for.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
passerbyeus, as u have a lot of experince.did u get ur money back fully refund? and may i know what did u buy from dhgate? so that i know what i should expect from dhgate. and Bravo to u.u right these people should not be able to sell online they just sooo..errrThank guy for the advice,i did pay by paypal and i already open dispute so what is the next step for me?

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
ok here what the seller "Explain" to meHi friend, the laptop we sent to you is a upgraded edition (second edition), the camera is on the left side of the laptop, and this edition can use wifi and Wlan to surfing internet, but the first edition can only use wifi function. It is much better than the first edition. Here are some pictures to show you how to use it, please have a look. If you don't like it, please return it to my company, we will refund your money to you.So i reply himi will be happy to take the first version if we can exchange to that then it would be okif u can't give me the first version then will u give me full refund?Then he saidSorry friend, we only have the second edition now, because the factory stopped to produce the first edition laptop, if you don't like the second edition, please send it back to my company, we will refund your money to you.What u think? he will give me full refund or not?and what is the best way to handle this?

·
Registered
118 Posts
He said he would refund your money so go for it. Just make sure that he is also willing to pay for the shipping back to him.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
u think he will refund me the full amount and also pay for the shipping?i know i ask such a stupid question but would that possible?

·
Registered
97 Posts
IF the description was for a Rockchip device then you shouldnt have any problems.IF he is going to front the carriage costs then get a refund. I doubt he will though, check the listing and read any small print on his ebay store. There might be a clause on there somewhere that states the buyer will foot the costs of any return. When I sold on ebay I did this just to cover any possible fraud, although IF any buyer had an issue I always tried to come to some sort of arrangement.Hope you get it sorted bud :)Maybe we should start a buyer beware sticky and list the outlets that are actively putting out wrong items?

·
Premium Member
2,596 Posts
we got one in the marketplace , but sadly people come to us after they have bought the tablet we have several verified sellers that we know you can get the real thing from.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Here is the continue conversation with the selleri say, how much will u refund me?Seller say, all of your money, after we get the package from you.i say, ok then about the shipping back.since it not what i ordered then i don't think i should pay for the shipment.Seller, Hi dear friend, the laptop we sent to you is very good, so I think there is a better way to solve this trouble, we refund you $15, you cancel this dispute and release the money. Do you think this is ok?i say, um...friend,i don' think i want this apad.To tell u the truth i was about to cancel this item long ago coz i found what i want from another seller with exactly the same price but i choose to buy it from because i already order and it about to ship and i see that u are a power seller with good picture of the product(by the way i suggest u change it for other buyer to not misled).so i trusted u. but since i don't get what i order i don't think i even want it at all.i will stick with the full refund and i think we should come up with solution for shipping something that i didn't order back to you.So what u think?i push it too much? Should i settle for full refund and pay for shipment? or i should continue to make him pay for shipment?

·
Registered
97 Posts
Go for a refund but dont hold your breath on the shipping costs.IF you go through ebay/paypal claim dont you only get around 90 odd% of the money refunded anyway or have they changed that ridiculous practice? IF it is still the same then consider paying to have it shipped back. Whatever way you go about it, IF you are shipping it back, make sure it is tracked and insured. I have had things just drop off the face of the planet before now and IF I hadnt paid the extra for insurance and tracking I would have lost out big time!

·
Banned
1,336 Posts
Me too. I bought from another seller and paid for Rockchip. I got an 8" VIA, M003 tablet. The seller is very uncooperative. I think they do this on purpose to cheat people. I had to pay 551 baht in customs fees too. Plus it will cost me about 1,500 baht to send it back to the seller. I will never buy from Chinese website, other than DX, again.

·
Banned
1,336 Posts
Hey Neemo. Please update us on what happened with your seller. Did you work out a mutually agreeable solution? Keep us updated please as your experience may help others in the future.

·
Registered
32 Posts
hi all and jackbox, sorry to hear that u got cheat also.damn....these seller.i reach the agreement that the seller will full refund me and he will pay half of the shipping fees.(only by talking).so now i think i have to submit the solution to DHgate.but i'm not sure if i have to specific the amount of the shipping to the seller or not(in the submit solution form).coz to tell you the truth i'm not what will be the cost for it until i shipping it.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts