Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
did i say i love you already yoda?? thanks a lot for the pics!!!!!! dont forget just another one from the whole package (end to end/one side to the other) (maybe a ruler for scaling purposes!)thanks a lot!!

·
Premium Member
334 Posts
Hmmm... mine had much larger batteries. Filled that back area from edge to edge to edge.....

·
Registered
150 Posts
Looks like some solder bridging at J19.EDIT:May be intentional. Looking at the other photos on the Rev 7 thread, they look pretty much the same, though it's hard to count the pins on those photos.

·
Premium Member
334 Posts
@vtpadYep, those are all ground - lower and middle anyways. the two further up - I can't remember.

·
Registered
100 Posts
donaldson;7745 said:
Hmmm... mine had much larger batteries. Filled that back area from edge to edge to edge.....
Yeah, mine too and they are blue. Also, my battery run time is now over 3 hours w/ wifi and low back-light and over 4 hours when watching mp4s.I am starting to wonder if I may have gotten a "sample" unit that is a bit better quality then the off the line units. I work for one of the largest Internet companies in the world and we have a huge brand recognition. So I wonder if the seller saw my shipping address and made sure I get a nice, working unit - I have received "special" treatment before.Edit: Not Google.

·
Registered
157 Posts
[quote name='skywise;8505]Yeah' date=' mine too and they are blue. Also, my battery run time is now over 3 hours w/ wifi and low back-light and over 4 hours when watching mp4s.[/QUOTE'] 4 hours? that's quite a long time!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.