Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New to the land of tablets but not other cool gadgets! And yes (hanging head in shame) Apple stuff-more on the jailbreaking & unlocking side tho :cool: This looks like a great, informative forum & I can't wait to get started! Right now we have 1 Eken M001 and currently waiting on another. I of course am a cheapo so these have been purchased used and not working-I love a challenge! BRING IT ON!!!!!! ;)

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Wow, not even a hello. Sad when I'm writing to myself. Anyway, we just received the other xpad. Turns out it's a LY-706 and a bugger to get info on. I saw a couple of ppl who had the same issues with thiers as I did this one. I posted a link for anyone that needs the original firmware. Thanks for the welcomeSent from my generic using Tapatalk

·
Registered
439 Posts
Welcome to the forums! I am sure you will find plenty of info on getting the eken back on track. Glad you found an interest in android tablets. I'm just like you when it comes to picking up stuff that needs a little work for a good deal.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.