Android Tablets Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,My name is Sam, and i own ****.comI am much exited to join and discuss and help out.Slatedroid was recommended by one of my customers (name not disclosed due to privacy)A little about me. :pI was the first person to release the android 1.5 tablet with rockchip2808 and 1.2ghz clock speed with WEBCAM on eBay .Call it Apad or irobot or iweb ...many developers buy it from me...and many customers and online resellers use my dropship services.There is only one factory which makes them with rockchip and I am always first in line to pick them up as they come out.So if there is a 2.1 in the line..I will be sure to introduce it first to the world....guaranteed.I am a extremely small business, dedicated to selling android based tablets.I have a real first hand look whenever some one in China releases a Android based tablet and as a trader and supplier, I get to test them and evaluate their viability...so I know which ones are good and which are crap.So if you ever need help, advise etc ..I am more than happy to help.Thank you for your time.Sam******.com

·
Premium Member
2,216 Posts
Isn't that just an ad? Don't people normally pay to post stuff like this?Nothing personal - I am still considering buying one to mess with, but still...

·
Registered
157 Posts
[quote name='lawman;8216]Isn't that just an ad? Don't people normally pay to post stuff like this?Nothing personal - I am still considering buying one to mess with' date=' but still...[/QUOTE'] i agree.however 115USD for Express shipping + stylus + sleeve is quite a great deal if he was an ebay seller. actually the best deal for 'buy it now'

·
Premium Member
2,216 Posts
so, hey mods, why not put this in the "Market" section under some heading like -- sellers?

·
Premium Member
2,596 Posts
Because he is not a private seller,

·
Premium Member
2,216 Posts
Why not a non-private seller space then? 50 mooks posting ads to the forums may clog things up, and hurt your ad revenue... why pay for banners if you can post for free?

·
Premium Member
2,596 Posts
We appreciate the concern but we will deal with this issue, as we always do This is not the 1st person to post a ad on the website and he will not be the last I'm sure

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.