Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
439 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Name is Matt and I just ordered what I believe to be an Epad. I hope to get to know someone with an abundance of knowledge on the Epad. Nice to find a forum like this.

·
Premium Member
2,429 Posts
Hi Mat,If you would copy the link to the page you ordered from and paste it in a reply. We can check the Vendors page and let you know what we think you will have.It's think because sometimes it's hard to tell from the page and other times what you get is not what the description said.

·
Registered
439 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
Premium Member
2,429 Posts
VIA WM8505+ 533MHZ Google Android 1.7Size 7" TFT LCDResolution 800x480 256MB MemoryCapacity 2GBCameraPixel 1.3Mb CameraAUDIOOutput device Built-in Stereo speakersInput Device Built-in MicrophoneNLAN External Fast 10/100 Mbps Ethernet AdapterWLAN Built-in 802.11b/g WLAN CardCard Reader TF/MMC Card slot X 1I/O PORTUSB USB 2.0 X 2
as a guess Via CPU Camera and usb/ethernet dongleM002/Flytouch?no such thing as android 1.7 may be M002 sdk 1.7.x

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.