Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to introduce myself and say hi. I recently ordered an eken m003 off of davismicro. It should be on its way as we speak. I got the tracking number this morning. doesnt work on EMS site yet but it hasnt been 24hrs so im not worried yet. Im into gadgets, cars, photograpy, movies and such. Not much to really say but wanted to say hi.

·
Premium Member
2,428 Posts
I use my M003 for showing Photos. I prefer the 800x600 screen for that.The CPU is slow and has no GPU so movie watching is low rez if at all.Enjoy. Read some threads on your device and check the wiki for things you can do to improve it.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks guys. Ive been creepin around the site for weeks. Kinda how i decided on the one i was gonna get. I planned on using for mostly showing off photos to people. I also like the custom firmware as well.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hey guys. Good news my package will be here either today or monday. I have been reading the forums but am a little confused about a couple things. i setup my sd card with zerodimes 1.9 firmware. Now am i suppost to install this before i root it? what point should i do the swap thing? what would the propper order to get everything running nice be? THANKS in advance.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts