Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
5 Posts
I did not install the update for fear of exactly what is mentioned in the other thread.If they release a patch that deletes the Google Apps, they are erasing customer data.Consider for example draft emails in the Gmail app when you are offline, or prior to a manual sync when auto sync is off.There are legal implications of this. Augen just seems to be having real trouble with some of these concepts.

· Registered
567 Posts
I never saw it as early as 7a (EDT) when I came to see what happened since yesterday... (I'm trying to pretend like I'm on vacation...)Ended up getting the link from one of the threads either here or the one @ xda-devs which still worked...probably won't bother with it until tomorrow... that way I get to see if they oopsed something... or maybe wanted to add a few more fixes(which would be nice)...[EDIT]Oh, and c. 8a they started changing around the site a little... the link in the lower right hand corner that used to just say News, they added "Support" and "Manuals" links to that box... plus edited the news, it looks like...[/EDIT]

· Registered
18 Posts
Dear Augen Customers,The update for the GENTOUCH78 has been posted, and is available for download at UpdatesThe update includes a reset to factory default settings, along with a volume control, page back, and instant access to home page button on the top bar of the user interface.Thank you for your support,Augen Development TeamAugen Electronics Corp.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.