Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello guys,

I have received a herotab m802 with front facing camera. the tablet has 2 screws and it is by utopia. it was great until i decided to do a factory resent from the setting/privacy section. now when it starts up it hangs and the screen slowly gets mixed colors and goes off.
Does anyone have a firmware for this tablet? I assume that if i find it i will have to take the internal sd card out and flash it on that right?

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Hello guys,

I have received a herotab m802 with front facing camera. the tablet has 2 screws and it is by utopia. it was great until i decided to do a factory resent from the setting/privacy section. now when it starts up it hangs and the screen slowly gets mixed colors and goes off.
Does anyone have a firmware for this tablet? I assume that if i find it i will have to take the internal sd card out and flash it on that right?
Still no response? i guess no one has ever run into this issue?

·
Registered
84 Posts
Hello,

I do have what seems to be an Herotab (2 screws, 1 speaker but nothing written on the back) with the front-facing camera...
Have you solved your issue...? If you tell me how to do the backup so i can send you my firmware, i'll do..!

Ju

·
Registered
1 Posts
I know what you mean guys. I had a Nightmare on heroTAB M802 Street Saturday the 14th 2011 when I did the Factory Reset within the Android OS due to 3D games making the tablet restart. BIG MISTAKE! After going through so many freaking forums I decided to open up my tab pull out the internal 4GB SD card & do a manual flash of a IMX515.img onto the internal SDcard.
After that, I loaded custom ROM onto the SD. I nearly screwed up the touch screen because of the sensitive carbon strip connecting the main board. It was a real scare not being able to use the touch screen. Now the tab is working all except for the freaking WiFi Unable to Scan Network & front facing camera @[email protected])

·
Registered
4 Posts
CAn somebody backup their internal SD card and give a download link? just get your intenal sd card files (all of them) and put them into a zip file. and upload it and send it or something?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts