Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

After 3days of searching (sorry if the question have been asked in the past, i found no answers to my problems)

I'm need to change a Dead Dropad A8 Battery (dualcell)

Someones have an idea of what type of battery is compatible with this hardware?

(Sorry for my horrible english)

Regards,
NeurOSick

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
really? the battery of the Dingoo a320 work? good.. i have a old dingoo a320.. i try it and give feedback

tank's

·
Registered
25 Posts
are there any compatible high capacity batteries for the c8? i'll be back to research in a few hours, but if anyone knows, i'd appreciate the help

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ok, Finaly the battery's of the dingoo a320 not working on Dropad. I have spend 17$us for nothing.. :/ too bad

·
Registered
2 Posts
Has somebody tested this battery (Battery for S-WMC-0197 ) from the link above?

Was the battery time doublely increased?

Thanks!

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
mine is on delevry. i give feedback probably in 1 week. for the using time not shure but is probably the same as the original.

·
Registered
407 Posts
mine is on delevry. i give feedback probably in 1 week. for the using time not shure but is probably the same as the original.
Hi,
in my experience it isn't the battery that fails on our tabs 99% of the time but the charge circuit. I fixed my charge circuit with the purchase of a Lipo CCCV charger and a little simple rewiring. (Eatatjoes - a slatedroid member) posted info on slatedroid about this - so do a search. He posted various fixes. (sometimes the batteries are at fault, usually bad soldering in many cases) - but if a replacement battery doesn't fix it look to the charger circuit.

cheers

D

Reactions: vsk

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi,
in my experience it isn't the battery that fails on our tabs 99% of the time but the charge circuit. I fixed my charge circuit with the purchase of a Lipo CCCV charger and a little simple rewiring. (Eatatjoes - a slatedroid member) posted info on slatedroid about this - so do a search. He posted various fixes. (sometimes the batteries are at fault, usually bad soldering in many cases) - but if a replacement battery doesn't fix it look to the charger circuit.

cheers

D
Hi guy, this is my problem, I bought the tablet and in 3 months the battery failure, I replaced de battery but nothing happened.

I have thought in a solution, buy a netbook battery (11.1 V , 2500mAh) and put 2 cables (+ , -) on the battery and the other extreme put the male charger part.

Yes its crazy but I dont have anything more to do.

But I saw this thread and saw a solution posted by Danbbking, where buy LIPO CCCV charger?

Thank you!

·
Registered
407 Posts
quote name='Jose David' timestamp='1332898549' post='339752']
Hi guy, this is my problem, I bought the tablet and in 3 months the battery failure, I replaced de battery but nothing happened.

I have thought in a solution, buy a netbook battery (11.1 V , 2500mAh) and put 2 cables (+ , -) on the battery and the other extreme put the male charger part.

Yes its crazy but I dont have anything more to do.

But I saw this thread and saw a solution posted by Danbbking, where buy LIPO CCCV charger?

Thank you!
[/quote]

@ Jose

See my post here:
http://www.slatedroid.com/topic/18594-battery-not-charging-at-all/page__pid__331985__st__180#entry331985

Good quality Lipo CCCV charger, if a little bulky. Very quick charging too.

cheers

D

·
Registered
3 Posts
I think I'm going to have to look more into these battery/charging fixes... after many hours of reading posts around here, I think that's my problem. I really wish my device just worked, but it's kinda fun tinkering around with them too, haha

1 - 15 of 15 Posts