Android Tablets Forum banner
161 - 180 of 193 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Just bought my Herotab C8 + Keyboard case from Merimobiles, with a grand total of = $214.99.

I know it will probably take a while to arrive.. can't wait to mod this baby, and get the OnLive Viewer working on it. I'll post a review when it arrives.

Oh.. and hello to everyone.
Great community you guys have here.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi guys

I'm not quite sure where to post this, if this is the wrong thread then please move it.

I've been having a little "fun" with custom boot animations

Now.. that is AWESOME!
Beats out any plain old boot image. lol

Btw, on a side note: Great intros to your videos. You use After Effects? I also make stuff like that for my vids. Nice work!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Thanks

It's a lot of experimenting, you never know how fast this pad is able to play the picture sequences, so it needs "fine tunig" in the framerate to time the animation to the actual boot up time.

And yes, that's all After Effects

Where can I see your videos, I'm curious
Here's my channel.
http://www.youtube.com/user/solohack3r

Most of my uploads are made in After Effects. I make the intros for roleplaying groups, and stuff like that. I also made a special effects video. Thanks to tutorials hehe.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Just wanted to drop in here and give a big 'Thank you' to MrTasselhof for his excellent work! His videos encouraged me to purchase the DroPad A8. I should be getting it in soon.

Thanks again!

~~~
Peace to you,

Br. Jack+

·
Registered
6 Posts
Well, got my tablet today. So far, so good. I installed the C8lean 0.7 ROM, and it's working good.

And it appears to be durable. My last tablet, Coby Kryos lasted all of 4 days or so after being dropped in the hospital. Broke after hitting carpet.

This time I put my new Herotab in the Keyboard case from Merimobiles. I did not know that the case lacks support on the sides.. and it slid out. Fell and metal side of the tab hit a wood table.

But.. Herotab looks good. Works, no damage, not even a scratch. So 10 points for durability. lol

·
Registered
16 Posts
Got mine in today! DHGate is a GREAT place to purchase from. It came with 2.3.1. It was in Chinese but, since I have an Android phone, I was able to figure out how to reset the device. It is friggin' sweet! My only issue right now is downloading things from the Market. Nothing seems to be downloading. They just say downloading. Any thoughts?

·
Registered
16 Posts
Got mine in today! DHGate is a GREAT place to purchase from. It came with 2.3.1. It was in Chinese but, since I have an Android phone, I was able to figure out how to reset the device. It is friggin' sweet! My only issue right now is downloading things from the Market. Nothing seems to be downloading. They just say downloading. Any thoughts?
I'm not sure what happened. When I got home and signed in to my network, it worked perfectly! So, I have my apps and books and now I'm copying music to it.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Take a look at the two videos I did with dropad running Spb Shell 3D Launcher V 1.2.1 ... :
)
Here he runs a mobile version:

Here it runs a version for tablets:
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h-K24aOJdnQ

161 - 180 of 193 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.