Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi guys i have big problem. Right i have a m003 pad which iafter seeing some youtube videos i decided to update firmware to darexius for m001, i downloaded this and extraced it. this gave me 2 files , 1 called script and also an exe 7 something file. i copied this to an empty sd card and placed in the pad turned on and performed the update, allwas fine but the screen doesnt reconise any touch screen imput so now have to use a mouse. i have tried puttting the official m003 firmware back on but the screen still not responding to any touch screen imput. im guessing it was the exe file where i went wrong. PLEASE GUYS NEED A STEP BY STEP GIUDE TO FIXING THIS.thanks for reading and helping if you canregards gingerdude

·
Registered
113 Posts
Thats sounds like a calibration issue.- Click on the menu-button (left of the clock)- Choose "Preferences"- Scroll down the list until "Touchscreen Calibration"- Perform the calibration.- ENDHope it'll help

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hi zerodime, nope defo not calibration issue. the menu button is currently doing nothing and the only way to get the pad off screen lock when it boots up is to use the mouse via usb connection. i tried the calibration thing but could only do it with mouse as said b4 screen is completely none responsive to touch.pad running on android 1.6 , kernel 2.6.29 and darexius firmware, which is running really well apart from no response from the touch screen.keep thinking guys as ur my only hope.thanx

·
Premium Member
2,429 Posts
The keys may be remapped. Try Vol - for Menu, Vol + for Back Round button in front as Home.I'm not sure if it was a typo But OP said he put darexius for m001 on a M003. This will not work. Please read the notes carefully before applying a ROM.

·
Registered
2 Posts
@mogrith hmmm yah i think so.. with this regards I modify the /system/usr/keylayout qwerty.klkey 1 change to HOME WAKE_DROPPEDkey 115 change to BACKkey 114 change to MENUUnfortunately it won't work huhuhu...Is there any link for M003 firmware that works the Vol up = BackVol down = MenuRound = HomeAny help please...Thanks

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.