Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello guys and girls,Anyone here that can help me out getting the sound issue on Nimbuzz and Fring working?I tried all sorts of ROMs and none address this problem.On fring the sound is automaticaly muted when trying to make a voice call. The mic does not work either.On Nimbuzz the sound does not work at all neither the mic.Please please help solve this issues and the apad will have another usefull meaning.Thanks!

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Bump !!!!Is it just me that see this as a huge issue? Making voice call via IM is very important to me and sure must be for many others as well. One of the main reasond i choose the APAD was for the camera and mic to use it with skype or similar.Please DUDEs and girls...Let help to get this working!Also...Would be nice to get 3G modem dongle working for european network. Another ++ would be to have bluetooth and gps drivers so we can hook usb dongles to the APAD and use copilot or similar.Buying another pad with better performance after just 5 weeks of the APAD purchase is pure waste of natural resources. Try to get the most of the pads we have!!!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.