Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok so i wanted to try to update to ECOTOX's stable rom and I did exactly as it says and i got to a screen that says "No upgrade package, Exit" and i wait and it does nothing. So I reboot and take out the SD card and it sits with the Android guy and loads and nothing happens. What am i doing wrong? I tried to go back to the original and it does the same. I'm afraid I messed something up. What do i do?

·
Premium Member
2,596 Posts
Now please bear with me (still waiting on mine) but I thought the eken (slatedroid) had a reset button on the back. I would try that, than then retry loading the original update firmware

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanx to everyone who tried to help but i found out what my problem was. i was used a SD card that was to big. i switch to a 256 mb sd card and it updated with no problem.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Hi there. I just ordered my Eken so still waiting on delivery. Question, I have seen the issue with using a too large SD card and not being able to update, people have been using a 256 card, well I don't have a 256 but I do have a couple of 512 cards, do you think the 512 card will work? Just want to be prepared, thanks.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts