Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,596 Posts
I would get the black m001 I heard it is a big improvement over what I haveor the m003 atleast we have firmware for those 2

·
Premium Member
2,596 Posts
it can be but has to be fiddled with to work properly . I know we have stable firmware thanks to Willo and Ecotoxand I heard Eco is working on the M003 custom firmware,so in a few weeks you would have custom firmware

·
Premium Member
2,428 Posts
As I've said on other threads, what you want to do with the pad makes a difference. The M003 is a 800x600 screen while M001 is 800x480. HD or widescreen movies have less wasted space on M001 when downcoverted. Neither will play HD quailty.M003 is better for photo slideshows.A larger screen means a larger font when reading.A smaller screen means better fit into pockets. Less weight. maybe longer batt life.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Basically, I want to use it to read narrations and voice acting lines (I'm getting sick of printing off sheets and sheets of paper).Initially, I was planning to get a netbook, but then I started looking at ipad clones due to the price and zero cooling fan noise. I'll also use it for some browsing and maybe watching some movies. Maybe the M003 will fit the bill. Is it true it's really only a 350MHz cpu?I really appreciate your help guys!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts