Android Tablets Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
1,336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am new to the Android World and now own an M003 (ordered Rockchip but this is what I got) and want to replace the fonts so it displays Thai correctly, instead of little boxes. I downloaded the fonts but I don't understand how to root the device and replace the fonts. If someone could give me a quick tutorial with step by step instructions I would appreciate it very much. Can I do it over WiFi or do I have to use the USB cable? I have downloaded ADB to my PC and am running Windows 7. Thanks in advance.

·
Banned
1,336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
What do you mean nothing to root it? Do you mean I don't have to? If I do can you tell me how to do, since I don't know how to root it.
bomusic;19623 said:
you can replace and nothing to root itcopy to ..system/fonts...and reboot

·
Registered
41 Posts
hi guys,i am using 1.7.4 offical version on my M003 and i tried to copy the Arabic fonts in to system/fonts but it wont let me, as it keep saying this is a zip file and i cant update the file, any suggestion???thanks.

·
Registered
5 Posts
HelloInstall Hebrew Reading Language + Hebrew Keyboard for Eken M001 M002 M003 (Androide)התקנת השפה העברית+מקלדת לאייפד סיניEKEN M001 / EKEN M002 / EKEN M003לפרטים[email protected]

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.