Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all New on here so please bare with meI bought this7" Colour Touchscreen E-book Reader + Video + Internet on eBay (end time 27-Sep-10 18:33:07 BST)Played with it for a hour downloaded some apps from the app store then for some reason i switched it off cant remember why now, anyways switched it back on and it was stuck on the andriod screen, emailed the seller he told me what firmware to put back on it which i have done and now it loads and is working only the apps that are already on it like the pk manager and file manager plus others are now empty they are saying not foundcan anyone help with how to put them back on please?thanks in advancesarah

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Hi all New on here so please bare with meI bought this7" Colour Touchscreen E-book Reader + Video + Internet on eBay (end time 27-Sep-10 18:33:07 BST)Played with it for a hour downloaded some apps from the app store then for some reason i switched it off cant remember why now, anyways switched it back on and it was stuck on the andriod screen, emailed the seller he told me what firmware to put back on it which i have done and now it loads and is working only the apps that are already on it like the pk manager and file manager plus others are now empty they are saying not foundcan anyone help with how to put them back on please?thanks in advancesarah

·
Premium Member
1,339 Posts
if you downloaded apps from the app store and then re-installed the firmware, you have more than likely erased/over written the apps you downloaded, thats what happens with my devices. You will need to download them again.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
hi thanks for the reply there was apps that was already installed on there now there are shortcuts but no app i cant seem to find the ones that was on there in the first place and neither is there a option to unistall the blank apps it just says clear cachei know i would have to re download the ones i got before its the ones that was on there in the firstplace it had msn and skype etc and that pk manager there all missing but the icons are there

·
Premium Member
1,339 Posts
ahhhh okays it makes more sense now, there is some differences in the firmware then, have you had a look in this Eken M001 Android Tablet Discussion i know they have been doing lots of work on firmware etc, and if you post question they are pretty quick to answer, sorry i cant give more info, but i dont own one of these

·
Premium Member
2,216 Posts
Just as a matter of forum etiquette, try not to multipost. People will see your question and answer if you post it once, and if they don't you can "bump" the thread, but multiposting clutters things up a bit.Welcome to the site.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.