Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guysI just got this epad a few days ago when I had a trip to Guangzhou, china. The device is working fine except that it is showing a "demo purpose only" message on the top left corner of my device. http://img196.imageshack.us/img196/3200/photo00003w.jpgWhat does it means actually, does it means that when the demo expired I won't be able to use this anymore? Is it possible to reinstall android on this device? Please help!Thank you

·
Registered
137 Posts
just download the 1.3 for epad make sure you have an epad or it will brick or will not have touch response its in the download section.That image you posted don't tell any thing as all shells are alike post pics of the ports at least tell us what kind of possessor it have.As per Mp4doggie . It can walk and talk like a Duck but it still can be a mouse so make sure what it is.

·
Registered
137 Posts
show the pic of the ports like where you can connect the usb , SD stuff as far as how you can check the specs download apk like quick system info 1.4.3 or some thing close to it it will tell you what kind of processor it is then i can some what tell you what kind of duck you have

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
This is what I have after downloading the qsysinfo.SD card storage: 0.92mbMemory: 226mbProcessor: ARM926Ej-S rev 5 (v51) 174.48mzApplications----------------------------------Android system version 1.6 , 30 May 2010.** Is the date shown on the system info reflects the date when android is installed?Thanks

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.