Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everybody, after changing my internal sd card (4->16 Go) i had tried to install the Gin-ice 1.2 Rom,when i started the instalation after showing me 4 or 5 lines an error message appeared (telling me that the intalation failed because the recovery hasnt been found) on my H-tab C8 screen's and after that it shutdown itself.
The problem is that since this shutdown i'm trying to turn on my H-tab C8 simply but there's no moves (the screen stay black it dont want to turn on), but i state that when i connect it to my pc and i try to turn it on there is a driver named "SEC S5PC110 TEST B/D" which appears in the Win7 peripheral manager(but the H-tab still be off even with this appearans in my pc).
I hope i dint brick it

Please i need help what am i supposed to do now????

Ps: please note that i'm an inexperienced in this. But i've already performed this kinda instalation with roms like :Gin-ice 1.1,thunderstorm...,jol...,tsunami...,froyo,ginerbread...,etc...

·
Registered
407 Posts
Hi everybody, after changing my internal sd card (4->16 Go) i had tried to install the Gin-ice 1.2 Rom,when i started the instalation after showing me 4 or 5 lines an error message appeared (telling me that the intalation failed because the recovery hasnt been found) on my H-tab C8 screen's and after that it shutdown itself.
The problem is that since this shutdown i'm trying to turn on my H-tab C8 simply but there's no moves (the screen stay black it dont want to turn on), but i state that when i connect it to my pc and i try to turn it on there is a driver named "SEC S5PC110 TEST B/D" which appears in the Win7 peripheral manager(but the H-tab still be off even with this appearans in my pc).
I hope i dint brick it

Please i need help what am i supposed to do now????

Ps: please note that i'm an inexperienced in this. But i've already performed this kinda instalation with roms like :Gin-ice 1.1,thunderstorm...,jol...,tsunami...,froyo,ginerbread...,etc...
@Sadeyjc

Sorry to say but sounds like a brick to me. What you describe is very common. Thankfully there are loadsa helpful posts under the Slatedroid topics here (just requires you read through them, but no doubt something listed here will help): http://www.slatedroid.com/topic/19289-guide-revive-your-dead-tablet/

Might I suggest for a faster response to any assistance you require in future, that you initially look on the forum under the dedicated bricking topics and also perhaps be more specific in the titles you use (unfortunately 'Help me please' is unlikely to get you many responses in my experience).

Good luck

cheers

Dan

·
Registered
407 Posts
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.