Android Tablets Forum banner

Help in Video Converting for Eken M002

4K views 14 replies 9 participants last post by  Labovski 
#1 ·
Could someone pls advice what is the setting for converting mp4 files to Eken M002. I had try Android MP4 5xx kbs 23.xx fps 320x240. Only sound can hear no VDO.Please advice. Thanks

#3 ·
Thanks for reply. I had finally able to convert the MP4 files for Eken M002 after many testing work. I am using Ultra Video Converter with setting below:Uttra Video Converter Setting for Eken M-002Output Format: MP4-MPEG-4 Video (*.mp4)Video: High or GoodWideth/Height: 352x240Audio Quality: NormalAspect Ratio: 4:3 or 16:9Frame Rate: 25 fpsYou can try it. I think other program also could be use. Only with low resolution. Enjoy.

#6 ·
Perfect video and audio but no remember position or fast forward or rewind i use 3gp_converter (http://www.videohelp.com/download/3GP_Converter034.zip) with settings go to setup choose 3GPP + AAC then hit ok exit the program and open the converter and choose high quality.. convert small files so you can get the hang of it works faster and easer if you set output file to desktop so you can just drag and drop your files faster you just drag video file to convert into box and it automatically converts it wait till completely done though takes a while for full movie but works great... awsome for converting shows... or small clips kinda sucks for movie cuase you can puase but if the screen goes black it starts over... and you cant fast forward to were you left off. still searching for a better one i will post it after the jump...........

#7 ·
Why is 352x240 the maximum resolution video supported when the M002 has an 800x400 resolution screen size? I have tried many combination of video settings and am still not getting good video - I have tried:Format: MP4 Video / AAC AudioBitrate: 768 / 128Resolution: 352x240Format: MP4 Video / AAC AudioBitrate: 512 / 128Resolution: 352x240Format: MP4 Video / AAC AudioBitrate: 512 / 112Resolution: 352x240Format: MP4 Video / MP3 AudioBitrate: 768 / 128Resolution: 352x240What exactly, are the best settings to use and is there ANY way to get the device playing higher resolution video?Zach

#12 ·
I've been playing around with the media converting for my M002 and found the best one I've tested to be at around:352x24020 fps (24 works good to, 25 leads to freezing)I'm still playing with the bitrate to get a smaller file with good enough picture. I'm happy with 64k framerate though.Hope this helps anyone out there with their video converting.I used Xilisofts MP4 setting and manually configured the video size as the 352 wasn't predetermined.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.