Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, so today my apad came in the mail but when i tried to download something from the market, it just gets stuck on "download starting". so i researched the internet to find out the problem and what i have found so far is that i need to upgrade my android OS from 1.6.4 to 1.9 or higher. but the problem is i dont know what sort of apad i have. here is where i got it from:NEW Apad iRobot 7" Android 1.6 WIFI Tablet PC webcamera - eBay, Laptops, Notebooks, Computers. (end time 12-Aug-10 23:35:08 AEST)

·
Registered
53 Posts
its a fault on all... my friend .......click on settings then click applications then click manage applications then scroll down to google apps then and click clear data and click ok when asked then exit to main menu. NOW DOWNLOAD AS NORMAL AND IT SHOULD WORK......A little tip put a few downloads in at the same time because you may have to do these steps again but once its downloading you can add other downloads .ITS TO DO WITH ALL THE APAD HAVING THE SAME ID.....HOPE THIS HELPS.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.