Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Zenithink Tablet User / Information Transmitter
6,629 Posts
Hi know ...

pedi here and help put another android system which I was told the zenibasic for my tablet ...

DOWNLOAD which it was zenibasic v 1.2.1

departed the tablet but was out of calibration .... screen which tended to turn it off ...
when I went to turn it on the tablet stay in black

Charging light turns but does not turn the screen seems to turn on the tablet but it shows me image??? ...

that I can do?? plz help help help

as I can do a self update please as I can make it work again: (
The Zenibasic ROM was not made for the Z102 tablet which has a resistive screen, but for the C91 tablets that have a capacitive screen.... Reflashing the proper ROM for your tablet should make it work again.... You have a K1_1n tablet?

·
6,629 Posts
Hello down the Rom you gave me ZT282_K1_1n_1GB_Z102 + _Android4.0_0405_V1.8.zip

I put it in the sd z-update folder ...

the autoscrip you gave me what brought you to the z-update folder ... I put the sd in ensendi table and now I'm waiting .. but not seen anything this in black ..
I expect the more or less to be installed: S
So you followed the instructions and unzipped the file you downloaded, and moved that zt-update folder onto your FAT32 formatted sdcard? And that didn't work with Back+Power? Then you added the autoscript to the zt-update folder, and just powered on the tablet, and nothing is happening (you gave it a good 10 minutes)?

If you used the autoscript without the ZT282.spl file in the same folder as it was in, your tablet may have gotten completely erased, and would need to make a rescue sdcard on a Linux computer to fix it.....

·
6,629 Posts
link removed by moderator omarahum

Thanks for trying to share, I did PM him the link.....

Since 4shared requires registration to download from, 4shared links are not permitted to be posted in the forums on SlateDroid.... That's why I PMed you the link instead of posting it....

·
6,629 Posts
: O how is that I did what you told me ... Autoscript methylation in the z-update folder any more,, ....

I did not want to delete anything: (as I can fix ...

I rescue as sdcard???? TT
So what was in your zt-update folder? What files and folders?

·
6,629 Posts

These files are methylated to the sdcard in a folder zt-update if once well put the Autoscript in zt-update folder ... okay so? then put the sd in the tablet and tighten power .. and leave nothing happened there but sige black screen: (
I am so sorry, usually Zenithink packs all the files in their ROMs, I didn't notice they left some files out....

You need to download this file from the Zenithink FTP - ftp://zenithink.cn:1...500.rom.tar.bz2 and extract the ZT282.spl and zt282.sd files and add it to the zt-update folder..... You also need the 4 *.logo files - ftp://zenithink.cn:1...att_charge.logo , ftp://zenithink.cn:1...o/batt_low.logo , ftp://zenithink.cn:1...20214/boot.logo , ftp://zenithink.cn:1...oot_update.logo I wished we went through this before you used the autoscript..... See if it works with those six files added.... If not, you need to use the ZT282.sd file from that file and make a rescue sdcard with it on a Linux computer....

·
6,629 Posts
seems that nothing happened ... as do the rescue sdcard ... is very difficult? you have any tutorial on how to do it?

thank you very much for the concern ... : D but apparently not putting the two files turned to zt-update my tablet black sige ...

you have any tutorial or manual file from ZT282.sd That rescue file and make a sdcard with it on a Linux computer

? thx
I know there are some instruction in the ZT-280 E98 forum.... http://www.slatedroid.com/topic/19681-how-to-make-a-rescue-sdcard/page__view__findpost__p__205646 The only difference should be using ZT282.sd instead of ZT280.sd.....

And this was a script once on the Zenithink FTP for the ZT-282's, but has since been removed, mk_zt282_rescue_sdcard.sh:

Code:
#!/bin/bash<br />
#Created:2011-3-5<br />
echo "----------------------------------------------------------------------"<br />
echo "          Fdisk the SD card(2G) to 3 partition"<br />
echo "Disk /dev/sdb: 1996 MB, 1996488704 bytes"<br />
echo "62 heads, 62 sectors/track, 1014 cylinders"<br />
echo "Units = cylinders of 3844 * 512 = 1968128 bytes"<br />
echo ""<br />
echo "/dev/sdb1: fat partition     for media                         1.3G"<br />
echo "/dev/sdb2: ext4  partition,  bin/libs (system.img)             300M"<br />
echo "/dev/sdb4: ext4  partition,  Root file recovery                60M"<br />
echo "/dev/sdb5: ext4  partition,  Android data,                     300M"<br />
echo "/dev/sdb6: ext4  partition,  Android cache,                    40M"<br />
echo "----------------------------------------------------------------------"<br />
echo "Start fdisking..."<br />
<br />
<br />
umount /dev/sdb1<br />
umount /dev/sdb2<br />
umount /dev/sdb3<br />
umount /dev/sdb4<br />
umount /dev/sdb5<br />
umount /dev/sdb<br />
<br />
#sudo dd if=/dev/zero of=/dev/sdb bs=1 count=64 seek=446 &>/dev/null<br />
busybox fdisk /dev/sdb <<EOF<br />
d<br />
5<br />
d<br />
4<br />
d<br />
3<br />
d<br />
2<br />
d<br />
1<br />
<br />
 <br />
<br />
n<br />
p<br />
1<br />
11<br />
<br />
a<br />
1<br />
<br />
t<br />
1<br />
c<br />
<br />
 <br />
<br />
 <br />
<br />
w<br />
EOF<br />
echo "End of fdisking"<br />
#Make ext4 filesystem<br />
echo ""<br />
echo "---Start make  filesytem ---"<br />
echo ""<br />
busybox mkfs.vfat /dev/sdb1<br />
echo ""<br />
echo "---End of make SD---"<br />
echo ""<br />
#Write bootloader<br />
echo "---Start Writing bootloader to /dev/sdb---"<br />
echo ""<br />
busybox dd if=ZT282.sd of=/dev/sdb bs=1 count=442<br />
echo "---Start Writing Linux Image to /dev/sdb---"<br />
echo ""<br />
busybox dd if=ZT282.sd of=/dev/sdb bs=512 skip=1 seek=1; sync<br />
echo "---Start Writing the initramfs image to /dev/sdb---"<br />
echo "--------SD Card Making OK-------"<br />
echo "Now ejecting SD card"<br />
busybox eject /dev/sdb<br />
And this was the instructions given to someone else: http://www.mediafire.com/file/p33fyeyuu43gpkj/Unbricking_the_280_282_c91.doc

Hopefully between the three, you can figure out what to do......

·
6,629 Posts
we will try to ... I'll see if I can find some video which is more explanatory: D

thanks

another query that I put that script to create a bash?? or so I stick in linux console?
Sorry, I'm not a Linux user, and never needed to create a rescue sdcard, so I don't know.... Maybe someone who does will reply to you.....

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.