Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i recently flashed the 1.8.2 upgrade, and i removed the sd card when i was told to.the epad shut down and i waited a while but it didnt restart.now when i press power button all i get is a green light, the screen doesnt illuminate, nothing happens at all, then green light will stay on until i press power button then it will instantly turn off.is it dead? how can i fix it? please help

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
with my android phone there was a recovery menu, is there a recovery menu on the epad?? or a way to force flash something else? has anyone else had this problem and is there any way to fix it?tia

·
Registered
20 Posts
I just flashed mine to 1.8.2 last night and had the same experience as you pauliebb, as in the following:- remove SD card- tablet shuts down- wait for a while, no light comes on- press power button- green light flashes, then goes offI then pressed the power button for a while, get a vibration on the device and it powered up normally, android flash page, loading and everything's been running smoothly.

·
Registered
205 Posts
[quote name='Ignite;37611]I just flashed mine to 1.8.2 last night and had the same experience as you pauliebb' date=' as in the [URL=following:-]following:-[/URL] remove SD card- tablet shuts down- wait for a while, no light comes on- press power button- green light flashes, then goes offI then pressed the power button for a while, get a vibration on the device and it powered up normally, android flash page, loading and everything's been running smoothly.[/QUOTE']Same situation here. Did you try to flash it again but with a more tested firmware like 1.7.2 v2?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Same problem here.... no posibility to reflash.I opened mine up (carefull there are 4 screws in the corners) and unsoldered the battery but that does not help.....Green light and nothing else...any ideas?

·
Registered
25 Posts
gadfly;38616 said:
Same problem here.... no posibility to reflash.I opened mine up (carefull there are 4 screws in the corners) and unsoldered the battery but that does not help.....Green light and nothing else...any ideas?
Same problem with mine, still looking for hard reset/recovery console

·
Registered
4 Posts
I have the same problem. Installed firmware it hung, had to pull out the card. Then when you turn the screen black, light green light. What help. How do I ask him if he does not see anything and everything no response?

·
Registered
3 Posts
After I completed the install, I forgot to rename the Script folder to something else (so I could reflash later if I needed), and when I turned on the tablet, the flash process started, then the battery died before I could connect to power. It would have been on the first display of the script, which is what, "UBoot update" or something. Now pushing the power button only results in a green charging light.Contacted ebay seller in FLA who told me it's covered for parts & labor, I just have to send it back. I didn't tell him I was flashing it though, just that at one point the touchscreen stopped working (installed Eken M001 firmware) and now it just tuens on to a green light.

·
Registered
143 Posts
It might help others to answer or diagnose problems if people at least posted the model of their tablet with the problem.Some models obviously can be upgraded without issue while others have problems.The difference in issues between the various models will remain invisible until people post both the problem and the model it relates to.

·
Registered
18 Posts
fV46OEZTCN4S;43037 said:
It might help others to answer or diagnose problems if people at least posted the model of their tablet with the problem.Some models obviously can be upgraded without issue while others have problems.The difference in issues between the various models will remain invisible until people post both the problem and the model it relates to.
ok, i have an unbranded epad. silver plastic back, webcam... flytouch ethernet adaptor with usbthe box is branded as an irobot. yet the usb adaptor says flytouch

1 - 20 of 50 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.