Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey All. Looked for pre-existing threads on this, but didn't see one. Sorry if I am repeat posting. I have an Apad / iRobot, got it with someone else's stuff on it. Wiped it. Came up in chinese, changed it to English, changed keyboard to android, etc... First time I went to Market, it asked me to sign up my gmail credentials, which I did. Set time zone, etc, which I did. All went well. As soon as the market started? It crashed back to the home screen. And now every time, the market crashes back to the home screen. I've wiped twice, rebooted, etc. etc... killed all apps before starting, etc. No joy.Any help ? ThanksMike W.[email protected]

·
Registered
27 Posts
I had the same problem, and even the date change didn't work. What I did was:Go to market enabler, and click "Save", and then, "Restore". You might get a message like: "Houston, we have a problem".Exit, go to market and it will work. I had that error 3 times, on different FW, and that trick worked every time ;)

·
Premium Member
664 Posts
teknochode;54058]Hey All. Looked for pre-existing threads on this said:
Hello,i have same problem,after the Market closed,install TaskKillerFull and use he for closed all applications and after clic on the Market and it's all'right.

·
Registered
28 Posts
YasinSiddiqui;54503]Anyone facing the market problem discussed in recent previous posts said:
http://www.shura.in/MarketTOS.zip[/url] , extract the apk, install and run it and click the button to fix.If you're facing the problem, u should see the terms of service which u need to accept to start using market.Plz let me know if this works for you.
thanks100/100

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.