Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I get an error everytime My M001 boots up.The process android.process.acore has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again.It does not allow me to do anything else but push force close. And that does not do anything because it just pops up again. Help!!! I am new to android, so I do not know how to flash the memory or install new ROMs yet...Android Version 1.6Kernal Version2.6.29

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have the exact same problem, but mine says process com.wmt.BootReceiver. I can't do anything to get around it. I am also new to the Android community so if you have suggestions, please keep it basic for me. ???Thanks so much for any help!!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Thanks! I found the same info and was trying it, but it's not doing anything different. It doesn't seem to read the card to reinstall. Maybe I didn't set the SD card up properly. Did it work for you??

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have not actually tried it yet. I have to go buy a new SD card tomorrow. Mine broke.... Remember to put the ROM into the root of the card. I am not sure how to do that, but it seems like an important step. Tell me if you get it to work. I am feeling very frustrated about this.Thanks.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
So, that did not work because I cannot seem to flash the ssd or install the updated os. I am very confused on how to do all this.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Two very important things to keep in mind.....1) If the "script" folder was not extracted properly the update will fail.2) If the SD card was not formatted properly the update will fail.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
How do I do those things. I can't seem to find a way to format to FAT16, only FAT32 or NTFS or exFAT.Also, I think it extracted properly. Everything seems in order anyway. What should I expect to pop up on the screen when as it goes through the process?Also, I am doing this on a windows 7 machine. But if it's easier, I also have Linux Mint7.... I don't know if this helps. Thanks for the advice!

·
Registered
100 Posts
Also cards with less or equal 2GB seem to work best. BTW, did you do a factory reset? That's what bought up the error for me and reinstall of the os fixed it.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts