Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
646 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am new to the tablet and android.My name is Eric and I am glad I found this site.I just receive a clone ogf Eken M001 Android 1.6 (1.7.something)and I like it.for the price I am impress but I want to tweak it a little.1-I want to take a part to upgrade the battery to double the battery life, I dont think it would be too dificult!Are they Li-ion 3.6 volts?2-I really like to have a decent AVI player;I tried some,no one work really or slow playback or no sound.3-if I take a part, is it possible to upgrade the flash easely to 4 to 8gb?4-what is the last firmware that work on this one, is 2.0,2.1,2.2 possible?Thank you very much guys

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hello,
My name is Guy, and I've just recently purchased a vt-180 V2 pad. So far I'm quiet happy with it, but I must admit I bought it with mimimal research done.

I din't think having 3G was going to be something I was that I was that interested in. Now that I've had it a few days I've changed my mind. However from what I've been reading it appears that finding a US provider that I use the device with is going to be a problem. Is there anyway I can get 3G on this device? I'd like to use the internal 3G modem, but if I end up having to get a mobile 3G hotspot I guess that's an option. It might just be better to buy another pad though.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.